Bobby. wrote on Jan 2
nd, 2016 at 10:27am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 2
nd, 2016 at 9:49am:
This is what tens of billions of tax payers dollars has bought us over the years. Nothing more than a 130 million dollar block of land that we have no equity in
Hi sir Nail,
the car manufacturers were running a scam right from the start.
They didn't invest in new Technology - they took what corporate welfare they could get.
And this local dude had no help to get his electric car off the ground !! The government was too busy giving it all to holden and ford
http://www.pozible.com/project/29199 Quote:ChallengesThe greatest challenge is that my technical success has made my business a target for both unscrupulous business people and major car makers. Persistence and sales are the key to overcoming these challenges.
The response from major car company's and other earlier challenges are summarised in an investigative piece by journalist Brendan Gullifer 22 October 2011 for the Ballarat Courier ...
http://bev.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/xbal22oct11_page18_small.pdfhttp://bev.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/xbal22oct11_page19_small.pdfAs if that was not enough in October 2012 a theft saw $199,307 of my intellectual property stolen. This matter was raised in the Senate by Senator Madigan and is recorded in Hansard on the 22 November 2012.
To help overcome these barriers in addition to dogged persistence and now turn to social media to get the message out about a great battery electric car and establish an assembly, sales and service outlet where customers live and work.
Quote:IN JULY last year Federal Member for Bendigo Steve Gibbons issued a press release in praise of a Castlemaine entrepreneur, Ross Blade.
Mr Gibbons said if re-elected, a Labor government would
include the Blade electric vehicle in a trial by federal
government departments.
Mr Gibbons called it part of the federal Labor government’s
“strong support for central Victoria’s manufacturing
industry”. From a small factory in a small town, Blade Electric
Vehicles is one of this country’s technological success stories.
It should be at the forefront of government assistance and
support, and in the front row at motor shows across the
country. But it isn’t.
Despite Mr Gibbon’s release, Blade has never been included
in any federal government trial. In fact, in 2009 VicRoads
tried to get Blade vehicles off the road, stating they would
no longer be authorised for registration, Mr Blade said.
The Federal Department of Transport subsequently issued
the company with a second stage licence authorising it
to manufacture and sell cars nationally.
Earlier this year, the board of the International Motor Show
apparently voted to exclude Blade from its 2011 event, he
said. Show organisers responded publicly saying it was simply
a matter of fi nite space for exhibitors, with Blade offered a
position in the foyer area.
Mr Blade said that came during the latter half of the
show, giving him two days (out of 10) to exhibit his product.
And negotiations continue for the 2012 Sydney International
Motor Show.
Mr Blade said requests for space in other key motor
industry exhibitions, where clients comprise the big motor
vehicle companies with deep pockets and strong political
links, continued to be diffi cult.
“Yes, we are a niche player and some of these companies
appear to have an attitude of if you can get rid of your
competition by any means, then yes, they’ll do it.
“We want to be able to do o