Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Temperature Data Adjustment (Read 10826 times)
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #60 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 9:19am
 
lee wrote on Jan 3rd, 2016 at 8:22pm:
random wrote on Jan 3rd, 2016 at 8:14pm:
Much heavier than Wattsfcukedup.



Sorry, you have me confused. Who is Wattsfcukedup.?


I call him Wattsupme. Anthony Watts, the retired Weather presenter.
Back to top
 
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #61 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 9:35am
 
lee wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 5:28pm:
Yes. Now what was it Greenpeace actually did. They set up a "business consultancy" and sought his views. After toing and froing, all in email form, which can be accessed and verified by the authorities, -

'He confirmed that his official title is Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics, Emeritus. He also reinforced his earlier message indicating he could not be bought by stating, very clearly:

    “To be sure your client is not misled on my views, it is clear there are real pollutants associated with the combustion of fossil fuels, oxides of sulfur and nitrogen for most of them, fly ash and heavy metals for coal, volatile organics for gasoline, etc.  I fully support regulations for cost-effective control of these real pollutants.  But the Paris climate talks are based on the premise that CO2 itself is a pollutant. This is completely false. More CO2 will benefit the world. The only way to limit CO2 would be to stop using fossil fuels, which I think would be a profoundly immoral and irrational policy.” '

He has also called in the FBI,

'Greenpeace, in furtherance of what is in effect its war against every species on the planet, has now turned to what, on the face of things, looks to me like outright breach of the RICO, wire-fraud, witness-tampering and obstruction-of-committee statutes. I have called in the FBI.'

same source

That certainly sounds like a man with something to hide.

Ah, Greenpiss.


I don't like your source, but I wouldn't trust Green Peace either.  Green Peace is basically a multinational company. They thrive on lies unfortunately. Whether or not Green Peace supports Climate Science is irrelevant.

I had a conversation with a Green Peace activist in Central Queensland.

He approached me and asked
- What's it like living in Australia's second most polluted city?

- I don't know. Where is Australia's second most polluted city? I presume it is one with a lot more traffic and population than this one. Do you mean overall, air pollution, water pollution or what?

- Oh it was in the local paper?
- What's the local paper called?
- The Mercury?
- No it isn't. You don't seem to know much, do you? Now tell me what is Australia's most polluted city, and what is the third most polluted city?
- Er - What do you feel about dredging in the Great Barrier Reef? (Shows a map)
- I can tell from your accent that you are Canadian. Show me on the map where you think the dredging is happening.
(Points to the gaps in the Great Barrier Reef)
- No it isn't. These are natural gaps that are used for shipping routes. Maybe you should do your homework before accosting people on the street.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can attack Greenpeace all you like. They thrive on any controversy that will make them money.

Back to top
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2016 at 9:44am by John_Taverner »  
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #62 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 11:12am
 
random wrote on Jan 3rd, 2016 at 10:12pm:
Oh alrighty then ...  here's a list of paid deniers, Watts is on it.  I refer to this often.  If I could post links and images I would post a diagram of the relationship between Exxon and Watts.  Can't even post a link right now so you will have to wait.



Oh, a list. Unidentified, Uncorroborated. Does it have the amounts paid to these deniers?

Are they regular payments? Or signicant one-offs?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
random
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2637
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #63 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 11:31am
 
Please feel free to review the uncorroborated list of deniers and let me know which persons should not be on it.

Standing by.
Back to top
 

So many farkwits, so little time.
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #64 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 12:31pm
 
random wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 11:31am:
Please feel free to review the uncorroborated list of deniers and let me know which persons should not be on it.

Standing by.


You mean I should take some unidentified list as kosher? You must be dreaming.

So it is Skeptical Science, DeSmogblog , HotWhopper or something of substance? Your unwillingness to supply the source leads me to suspect it's not something of substance.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
random
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2637
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #65 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 12:33pm
 
lee wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 12:31pm:
random wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 11:31am:
Please feel free to review the uncorroborated list of deniers and let me know which persons should not be on it.

Standing by.


You mean I should take some unidentified list as kosher? You must be dreaming.

So it is Skeptical Science, DeSmogblog , HotWhopper or something of substance? Your unwillingness to supply the source leads me to suspect it's not something of substance.


Let's keep it simple for you.  Read the IPCC report.
Back to top
 

So many farkwits, so little time.
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #66 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 1:00pm
 
random wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 12:33pm:
Let's keep it simple for you.  Read the IPCC report.



The IPCC lists paid deniers? Your credibility, what little you had, just went to zero.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
random
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2637
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #67 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 4:24pm
 
I do not have, need or seek credibility.  I stand on the shoulders of giants ... scientists.

You on the other hand, got nothing.
Back to top
 

So many farkwits, so little time.
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #68 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 4:45pm
 
random wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 4:24pm:
I do not have, need or seek credibility.  I stand on the shoulders of giants ... scientists.

You on the other hand, got nothing.



I quote IPCC, NASA. NOAA, GISS and I have nothing?

I guess that means IPCC, NASA, NOAA,GISS have nothing.

[quote]I stand on the shoulders of giants ... scientists.]/quote]

But the scientists I quote include those of NASA, NOAA, GISS.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
random
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2637
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #69 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 5:52pm
 
The term 'spinning' come to mind.  Not sure why.   Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

So many farkwits, so little time.
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #70 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 6:00pm
 
random wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 5:52pm:
The term 'spinning' come to mind.  Not sure why.



Keep trying - you may gain traction.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
random
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2637
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #71 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 6:46pm
 
I get it now, it's you spinning.

Must be hard to keep defending the tinfoil hat side of town.  You know, people think you are a bit loony after a while.

But I recommend you stop all contact with anything that is a product of science.  Cant trust scientists.  Go for naturapaths, faith healers, they are more in line with your principles.
Back to top
 

So many farkwits, so little time.
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #72 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 8:20pm
 
random wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 6:46pm:
I get it now, it's you spinning.

Must be hard to keep defending the tinfoil hat side of town.  You know, people think you are a bit loony after a while.

But I recommend you stop all contact with anything that is a product of science.  Cant trust scientists.  Go for naturapaths, faith healers, they are more in line with your principles.



Really delusional. You should Marla, you're both on pot.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
random
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2637
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #73 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 8:34pm
 
This communication medium was created by scientists, you better sign-off.  Can't trust scientists.
Back to top
 

So many farkwits, so little time.
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Temperature Data Adjustment
Reply #74 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 9:26pm
 
random wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 8:34pm:
This communication medium was created by scientists, you better sign-off.  Can't trust scientists.



Thank you for stating the obvious.

Bye bye it's been fun.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print