Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big (Read 448 times)
miketrees
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6492
Gender: male
I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:21am
 
If the Germans are that smart that they can get away with putting dodgy software in cars to cheat on emission tests,,,,I want to buy their cars.

Baldrick would have given up a lifetime supply of turnips for such a cunning plan.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:52am
 
miketrees wrote on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:21am:
If the Germans are that smart that they can get away with putting dodgy software in cars to cheat on emission tests,,,,I want to buy their cars.

Baldrick would have given up a lifetime supply of turnips for such a cunning plan.


Ultimately it is the levels measured in the exhaust pipe at various driving conditions...software and digital screens can reveal anything you like.

The issue here is one of commercial fraud. Both against the consumer and other car manufacturers.

Countries and corporations should be open with your fraud, corruption and illegitimacy - see the USA  Wink

See also the JFK assassination in 1963, apparently the culprit was a lone gunman who shot the President with a magic bullet and who was himself assassinated in front of police and the media by Jacob Rubenstein. Case solved.
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42317
Gender: male
Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:55am
 

I dislike german junk.

Overrated, overpriced.
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Redmond Neck
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 24058
ACT
Gender: male
Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2015 at 1:18pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:55am:
I dislike german junk.

Overrated, overpriced.


Poppycock !   Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42317
Gender: male
Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Reply #4 - Sep 27th, 2015 at 1:46pm
 

best cars are japanese
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print