Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fisheries Bureau: Greenpeace boarded vessel illega (Read 176 times)
easel
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 3120
Fisheries Bureau: Greenpeace boarded vessel illega
Sep 12th, 2015 at 1:15pm
 
Quote:
Taipei, Sept. 10 (CNA) Refuting an accusation by Greenpeace that the Taiwanese vessel Shuen De Ching No.888 was poaching on the high seas, the Fisheries Bureau said Thursday the fishing vessel had received authorization, and Greenpeace's boarding of the vessel without the authorization of the Republic of China, violated international law.
http://focustaiwan.tw/news/aeco/201509100031.aspx
Back to top
 

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.
 
IP Logged
 
easel
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 3120
Re: Fisheries Bureau: Greenpeace boarded vessel illega
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2015 at 1:16pm
 
...
Back to top
 

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print