Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right. (Read 3043 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 45675
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #30 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:11am
 
cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:57am:
bogarde73 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:50am:
So Bill Shorten and all who follow him will now be inhumane racist bigots.
I wonder will the electors see through this. After all they know he is an out & out liar.
And with the Tantalising Tanya breathing down his neck, holding the racist bigot faction together will be a big job.

But instead of mealy-mouthing this as a decision to "save lives", he can't even be honest enough to admit it's about "saving votes".
Yep, I guess on reflection they will see through it.



I am just thinking about SHY... she will be on medication now....this could bring about her standing on the BOX in parliament house.. waving her broomstick...her fangs dripping blood........she will be fit to be tied I can tell you....it will be WAR


and I agree shortarse blaming those who drowned on his backflip is another low for him...

no way will he ever say he got it wrong...nothing 'umble about our bill. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes



Sarah hyphen-hyphen will have apoplexy which will be fun to watch.  She gets very ugly when angry - as do all greens.
Back to top
 

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."
 
IP Logged
 
____
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 33410
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:22am
 
At least now, the abbott mob will have the poison chalice of shorten fighting for their inhumane policy.

This frees Greens to win majority support back for compassionate Australia. A state where Australians can end their hunched backs overseas, pretending to be kiwis.

Returning to compassion Australia will be led by Sarah.
This is why hard righters hate her. She is a symbol of ethics and a determination for Australia's true state of compassion.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:23am
 
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:11am:
cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:57am:
bogarde73 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:50am:
So Bill Shorten and all who follow him will now be inhumane racist bigots.
I wonder will the electors see through this. After all they know he is an out & out liar.
And with the Tantalising Tanya breathing down his neck, holding the racist bigot faction together will be a big job.

But instead of mealy-mouthing this as a decision to "save lives", he can't even be honest enough to admit it's about "saving votes".
Yep, I guess on reflection they will see through it.



I am just thinking about SHY... she will be on medication now....this could bring about her standing on the BOX in parliament house.. waving her broomstick...her fangs dripping blood........she will be fit to be tied I can tell you....it will be WAR


and I agree shortarse blaming those who drowned on his backflip is another low for him...

no way will he ever say he got it wrong...nothing 'umble about our bill. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes



Sarah hyphen-hyphen will have apoplexy which will be fun to watch.  She gets very ugly when angry - as do all greens.



oh I agree I do hope shortarse has his back covered..
[
I am lying
]

in fact I would not be surprised if he isnt wearing body armor and has been for some time??

but SHY would be hell on earth if they meet on the way to the toilets I cant see him winning...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #33 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:27am
 
____ wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:22am:
At least now, the abbott mob will have the poison chalice of shorten fighting for their inhumane policy.

This frees Greens to win majority support back for compassionate Australia. A state where Australians can end their hunched backs overseas, pretending to be kiwis.

Returning to compassion Australia will be led by Sarah.
This is why hard righters hate her. She is a symbol of ethics and a determination for Australia's true state of compassion.



we know greeny shy is already down in the bunker..giving  shortarse a piece of her mind...which as you know isnt at all pleasant....

she is saving her best for the senate...when she will really let rip...and god help anyone thats gets in her way....she will probably have Lee to back her up...

ooooo shortarse  I am even beginning to feel sorry for him. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Dsmithy70
Gold Member
*****
Offline


ire futuis vobismetipsis

Posts: 13147
Newy
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #34 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:31am
 
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:27am:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:11am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:06am:
watch the lefties scurry!

Such Fun!

And who would believe Labor saying they will maintain this policy?  Who would trust Shorten of all people?

Lots of entertainment watching the lefties suddenly change their opinions.


Yes it will be interesting to see those that have the courage of their convictions & those like yourself who are just party sycophants doing & thinking what their told.



Oh I think it is pretty obvious that my opinion on this topic has remained static over the past 20 years. If you are looking for someone who has had a suddenlurch to the left I would suggest consulting a mirror.


Really?????

I could have sworn you argued AGAINST offshore detention in Malaysia.

You know reffos maybe caned etc etc, everything Tones sprouted.

And yet here we are a couple of years later & you not only champion offshore detention but applaud the criminalisation of the reporting of abuse.

Never mind the economics.

But hey keep on trucking.
Back to top
 

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 62328
Here
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #35 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:39am
 
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:27am:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:11am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:06am:
watch the lefties scurry!

Such Fun!

And who would believe Labor saying they will maintain this policy?  Who would trust Shorten of all people?

Lots of entertainment watching the lefties suddenly change their opinions.


Yes it will be interesting to see those that have the courage of their convictions & those like yourself who are just party sycophants doing & thinking what their told.



Oh I think it is pretty obvious that my opinion on this topic has remained static over the past 20 years. If you are looking for someone who has had a suddenlurch to the left I would suggest consulting a mirror.


You were really out there supporting an off shore solution 5 years before it existed and 3 years before there was any need for one. That is impressive.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 62328
Here
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #36 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:44am
 
Armchair_Politician wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 6:59am:
Bill Shorten yesterday said, "The Prime Minister has addressed the issue of asylum boat turnbacks in numerous speeches over the years and while I don't know what it is that he said, let me say that I agree with what it was the Prime Minister said!". He was then asked to confirm he had no idea what Prime Minister Abbott had said, to which he replied, "I'm sure he's right".



You remind me a lot of Humphrey B Bear - He was a funny old fellow too.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
longweekend58
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 45675
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #37 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:02am
 
Dsmithy70 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:31am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:27am:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:11am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:06am:
watch the lefties scurry!

Such Fun!

And who would believe Labor saying they will maintain this policy?  Who would trust Shorten of all people?

Lots of entertainment watching the lefties suddenly change their opinions.


Yes it will be interesting to see those that have the courage of their convictions & those like yourself who are just party sycophants doing & thinking what their told.



Oh I think it is pretty obvious that my opinion on this topic has remained static over the past 20 years. If you are looking for someone who has had a suddenlurch to the left I would suggest consulting a mirror.


Really?????

I could have sworn you argued AGAINST offshore detention in Malaysia.

You know reffos maybe caned etc etc, everything Tones sprouted.

And yet here we are a couple of years later & you not only champion offshore detention but applaud the criminalisation of the reporting of abuse.

Never mind the economics.

But hey keep on trucking.


it is true. going green does reduce ones IQ.

I support off-short detention. I also rejected Malaysia.  perhaps you can work out why they two are not opposed to each other.

he rest of your drivel is evidence of your slip to the dark side. Now you just make stuff up like every other leftie and greenie that infests this place.
Back to top
 

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."
 
IP Logged
 
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23619
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #38 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:12am
 
Shorten is neutralising the issue.

But for the record, what a wanker. Completely disagree. It's a shame that human rights has become a punching bag.
Back to top
 

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.
 
IP Logged
 
Dsmithy70
Gold Member
*****
Offline


ire futuis vobismetipsis

Posts: 13147
Newy
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #39 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:21am
 
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:02am:
I support off-short detention


Only if Tony does

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:02am:
I also rejected Malaysia


Only if Tony does

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:02am:
perhaps you can work out why they two are not opposed to each other.


Do Tell

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:02am:
he rest of your drivel is evidence of your slip to the dark side


Show the post where you have dissed Tones & supported health care workers

Show me where it's cheaper to offshore.

You are far from consistent, If Tones turned around tomorrow & said he was going to build 5000 wind turbines, convert to Islam & open the borders, you'd be here within 2 hours telling us how cheap renewable energy is, how we are self interested luddites thinking coal is king & our future.
Sharia law is not only good but our only salvation & we are racist pricks for denying these huddled masses shelter.

The facts are for many years we debated issues from different sides but 9 out of 10 times managed to find some common ground.
However your slavish support of this joke of a government regardless of common sense is to say the least disappointing.
I can understand you supporting/defending 70 to 75% of their ideas, in fact with some logical discussion I'm sure we'd again reach some common ground, but the 110% myopic devotion you show (except for the 3 I don'ts in brackets) makes me question my judgement.
Back to top
 

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #40 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:52am
 
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:12am:
Shorten is neutralising the issue.

But for the record, what a person. Completely disagree. It's a shame that human rights has become a punching bag.



really where were Human Rights when  kids were being bashed to death on Xmas Islands rocky out crop???..

funny I dont recall hearing a word from  them as the world watched 1100 people DIE>over six years...

I too would like to punch them in the head...if they ever get it out of the sand  Angry Angry Angry
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #41 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:57am
 
cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:52am:
really where were Human Rights when  kids were being bashed to death on Xmas Islands rocky out crop???..


you prefer they crash on rocky outcrops off the Greek coast instead?
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 62328
Here
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #42 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:05pm
 
cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:52am:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:12am:
Shorten is neutralising the issue.

But for the record, what a person. Completely disagree. It's a shame that human rights has become a punching bag.



really where were Human Rights when  kids were being bashed to death on Xmas Islands rocky out crop???..

funny I dont recall hearing a word from  them as the world watched 1100 people DIE>over six years...

I too would like to punch them in the head...if they ever get it out of the sand  Angry Angry Angry


Where was your condemnation of the Abbott opposition doing everything they could to ensure the drowning's continued for as long as possible ?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 62328
Here
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #43 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:09pm
 
Shorten admits Labor was wrong.

Labor is wrong - it isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

Labor are backed into a corner and are making a political decision.

Labor's right choosing to keep a poor policy in place does not mean that anyone has any delusion about the low quality of what they are doing.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23619
Gender: male
Re: Shorten admits Labor was wrong, Abbott was right.
Reply #44 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:10pm
 
cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:52am:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:12am:
Shorten is neutralising the issue.

But for the record, what a person. Completely disagree. It's a shame that human rights has become a punching bag.



really where were Human Rights when  kids were being bashed to death on Xmas Islands rocky out crop???..

funny I dont recall hearing a word from  them as the world watched 1100 people DIE>over six years...

I too would like to punch them in the head...if they ever get it out of the sand  Angry Angry Angry

Cods solution to protect human rights is to deny human rights.
Back to top
 

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print