Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Dont get lost in caves, people (Read 3216 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Dont get lost in caves, people
Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm
 
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm
 
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
...
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23673
WA
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:53pm
 
Does that include cave diving?  I read this a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty cool.

http://www.outsideonline.com/1922711/raising-dead

About a dude who pledged to recover a body while doing the deepest cave dive anyone had ever done.
Back to top
 

In the fullness of time...
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:05pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


Phew. Thanks for the warning.

The last thing I need is to be rescued.....by YOU  Tongue
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
The Niftiest Bear
Junior Member
**
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 71
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:51pm
 
You know how many horror movies there are about caves? 0.o

It's like you WANT to be eaten by some eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creature!
Back to top
 

~Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic~
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 62321
Here
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:13pm
 
Dont get lost in caves, people

OK.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:14pm
 
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.


John, if you're ever out Dubbo way, check out Wellington caves as well.
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 42276
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


Well done Outrage.
Good on you.
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm
 
The Niftiest Bear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:51pm:
You know how many horror movies there are about caves? 0.o

It's like you WANT to be eaten by some eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creature!


Don't bears live in caves?
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:53pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:14pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.


John, if you're ever out Dubbo way, check out Wellington caves as well.


thanks, I'll keep that in mind
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #10 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:53pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
The Niftiest Bear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:51pm:
You know how many horror movies there are about caves? 0.o

It's like you WANT to be eaten by some eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creature!


Don't bears live in caves?


in Australia?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #11 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:55pm
 
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:53pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
The Niftiest Bear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:51pm:
You know how many horror movies there are about caves? 0.o

It's like you WANT to be eaten by some eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creature!


Don't bears live in caves?


in Australia?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


Ummm...look at WHO I directed the question at. Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #12 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:06pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:55pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:53pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
The Niftiest Bear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:51pm:
You know how many horror movies there are about caves? 0.o

It's like you WANT to be eaten by some eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creature!


Don't bears live in caves?


in Australia?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


Ummm...look at WHO I directed the question at. Roll Eyes


ohh, ok, it went over my head  Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
The Niftiest Bear
Junior Member
**
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 71
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #13 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:12am
 
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:53pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
The Niftiest Bear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:51pm:
You know how many horror movies there are about caves? 0.o

It's like you WANT to be eaten by some eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creature!


Don't bears live in caves?


in Australia?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


Maybe she meant Drop Bears? Tongue
Back to top
 

~Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic~
 
IP Logged
 
The Niftiest Bear
Junior Member
**
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 71
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #14 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:14am
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
The Niftiest Bear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:51pm:
You know how many horror movies there are about caves? 0.o

It's like you WANT to be eaten by some eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creature!


Don't bears live in caves?


Only for hibernation; eyeless, hairless, fanged, super strong psycho creatures live there all year 'round. You get these massive Clash of the Titan style battles between them when Autumn comes around --- that's when you REALLY don't want to be caught near a cave.
Back to top
 

~Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic~
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #15 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 10:02am
 
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.

Take it you did the tourist caves
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #16 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:08pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.

Take it you did the tourist caves


Yeah, due to time constraints and a sick 3 yr old, we only managed to get one tour in, the Chifley cave, but I enjoyed it and my 5 yr old had a ball. He was allowed to lead the way.   Especially after another 5 yr old originally refused because he was scared, my boy was so proud of himself that he was brave enough.
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #17 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm
 
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:08pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.

Take it you did the tourist caves


Yeah, due to time constraints and a sick 3 yr old, we only managed to get one tour in, the Chifley cave, but I enjoyed it and my 5 yr old had a ball. He was allowed to lead the way.   Especially after another 5 yr old originally refused because he was scared, my boy was so proud of himself that he was brave enough.




Nice. Few years time, do the River cave, longer and old school, ladders and stuff. I've done Aladdin, Mammoth and Elder Cave up there
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #18 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:15pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:08pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.

Take it you did the tourist caves


Yeah, due to time constraints and a sick 3 yr old, we only managed to get one tour in, the Chifley cave, but I enjoyed it and my 5 yr old had a ball. He was allowed to lead the way.   Especially after another 5 yr old originally refused because he was scared, my boy was so proud of himself that he was brave enough.




Nice. Few years time, do the River cave, longer and old school, ladders and stuff. I've done Aladdin, Mammoth and Elder Cave up there



I'd like to spend a week there and do all the tours .... just gotta wait for the kids to get a little older.
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #19 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:23pm
 
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:15pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:08pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.

Take it you did the tourist caves


Yeah, due to time constraints and a sick 3 yr old, we only managed to get one tour in, the Chifley cave, but I enjoyed it and my 5 yr old had a ball. He was allowed to lead the way.   Especially after another 5 yr old originally refused because he was scared, my boy was so proud of himself that he was brave enough.




Nice. Few years time, do the River cave, longer and old school, ladders and stuff. I've done Aladdin, Mammoth and Elder Cave up there



I'd like to spend a week there and do all the tours .... just gotta wait for the kids to get a little older.


Lol, sorry, was being a tad facetious. They are all the adventure tours (although I think Mammoth is ending, they want to restrict access)
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #20 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:32pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:15pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:08pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.

Take it you did the tourist caves


Yeah, due to time constraints and a sick 3 yr old, we only managed to get one tour in, the Chifley cave, but I enjoyed it and my 5 yr old had a ball. He was allowed to lead the way.   Especially after another 5 yr old originally refused because he was scared, my boy was so proud of himself that he was brave enough.




Nice. Few years time, do the River cave, longer and old school, ladders and stuff. I've done Aladdin, Mammoth and Elder Cave up there



I'd like to spend a week there and do all the tours .... just gotta wait for the kids to get a little older.


Lol, sorry, was being a tad facetious. They are all the adventure tours (although I think Mammoth is ending, they want to restrict access)


I thought they had about ten different tours
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #21 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:33pm
 
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:32pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:15pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:08pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
went to Jenolan Caves last month ... brilliant, I didn't know what I expected but I wasn't expecting them. Recommend a trip to anyone.

Take it you did the tourist caves


Yeah, due to time constraints and a sick 3 yr old, we only managed to get one tour in, the Chifley cave, but I enjoyed it and my 5 yr old had a ball. He was allowed to lead the way.   Especially after another 5 yr old originally refused because he was scared, my boy was so proud of himself that he was brave enough.




Nice. Few years time, do the River cave, longer and old school, ladders and stuff. I've done Aladdin, Mammoth and Elder Cave up there



I'd like to spend a week there and do all the tours .... just gotta wait for the kids to get a little older.


Lol, sorry, was being a tad facetious. They are all the adventure tours (although I think Mammoth is ending, they want to restrict access)


I thought they had about ten different tours



Those are the walkthrough with stairs and actual lighting. The others are the ones where you put on helmets and overalls and squeeze through gaps
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #22 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #23 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:53pm
 
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!


He does.

But only just a tad better Tongue
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #24 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:55pm
 
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!


On 2nd thoughts, I should have said....

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #25 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:55pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!


He does.

But only just a tad better Tongue


Pote tha me kanis ena elliniko tragoudi sta englezica.
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #26 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:56pm
 
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:55pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!


He does.

But only just a tad better Tongue


Pote tha me kanis ena elliniko tragoudi sta englezica.


Otan tha me pis pios ise.

Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #27 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:00pm
 
Ise vlakas...to xeris?

Ti na se kano?

Ahhh na mporousa na rixo afti tin pantofla mou epano sto kefali sou.




Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #28 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:01pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:56pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:55pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!


He does.

But only just a tad better Tongue


Pote tha me kanis ena elliniko tragoudi sta englezica.


Otan tha me pis pios ise.



Me'lene Ajax kai eime kalos filos meton Ahelea, xeris aftos pou skotose to Ektora.
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #29 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:06pm
 
akoma....???

Tha geraso edo.....!!!!!!

Giasou..... Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #30 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:14pm
 
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:06pm:
akoma....???

Tha geraso edo.....!!!!!!

Giasou..... Roll Eyes


Then me paratas leo ego.

Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #31 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 2:33pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:14pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:06pm:
akoma....???

Tha geraso edo.....!!!!!!

Giasou..... Roll Eyes


Then me paratas leo ego.




Don't feed this troll

...
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Soren
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 25654
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #32 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 3:33pm
 
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #33 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:17pm
 
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!



Cheers for that weird, but also weirdly entertaining comment.
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #34 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:31pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:17pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!



Cheers for that weird, but also weirdly entertaining comment.


When it comes to weirdly entertaining, it comes naturally to Ajax.

Ajax believes that you have to be a professional (retired car salesman) to use a spreadsheet application to plot public available data on a graph, but it's fine if you change the data as long as you're a professional retired car salesman (aka denialist professional climatologist)

Anthony Watts as a professional  (retired) TV Anchorman is just glowing with qualifications.

The denialist crew now just need a few shonky lawyers. They make damn fine liars. Even better than car salesmen.
Back to top
 
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21590
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #35 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:38pm
 
John_Taverner wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:31pm:
Anthony Watts as a professional  (retired) TV Anchorman is just glowing with qualifications.


And Miriam's Qualifications?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
strolling bones
Full Member
***
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 159
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #36 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 3:12pm
 
great thread
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #37 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 3:22pm
 
strolling bones wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 3:12pm:
great thread




Why?
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #38 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 4:17pm
 
lee wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:38pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:31pm:
Anthony Watts as a professional  (retired) TV Anchorman is just glowing with qualifications.


And Miriam's Qualifications?


Who the hell is Miriam?
Back to top
 
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21590
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #39 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 4:28pm
 
John_Taverner wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 4:17pm:
Who the hell is Miriam?



Miriam O'Brien - aka Sou, aka Hotwhopper.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #40 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 6:03pm
 
I have no idea who she is
Back to top
 
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #41 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 6:12pm
 
lee wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 4:28pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 4:17pm:
Who the hell is Miriam?



Miriam O'Brien - aka Sou, aka Hotwhopper.


Hotwhopper??

Sounds more like some fast food item if you ask me.
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21590
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #42 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 6:49pm
 
John_Taverner wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 6:03pm:
I have no idea who she is


'Re: IPCC models vs Observed Data
Reply #107 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:06pm Quote
http://blog.hotwhopper.com/2014/07/quote-of-day-from-david-evans-rocket.html'

John, you don't know who you are quoting? Bizarre.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #43 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 6:15pm
 
I was probably short of time at the time and looked for something that accurately expressed what I wanted to say.

I don't know Miriam from a bar of soap.
Back to top
 
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #44 - Jun 20th, 2015 at 10:33am
 
John_Taverner wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:31pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:17pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm:
Otherwise I will have to come rescue you, I've been accepted into NSW Cave Rescue squad.


I hope you look better than your avatar.......!!!!!!!!!



Cheers for that weird, but also weirdly entertaining comment.


When it comes to weirdly entertaining, it comes naturally to Ajax.

Ajax believes that you have to be a professional (retired car salesman) to use a spreadsheet application to plot public available data on a graph, but it's fine if you change the data as long as you're a professional retired car salesman (aka denialist professional climatologist)

Anthony Watts as a professional  (retired) TV Anchorman is just glowing with qualifications.

The denialist crew now just need a few shonky lawyers. They make damn fine liars. Even better than car salesmen.


Johno

Its your side that are the liars in plain view too I might add.

Like for example the hockey stick hiding the medieval warm period.

The climate model computers predictions being out and your mob making up all sorts of crazy excuses.

Its all on the internet, people just have to look, climate gate is a good starting point.
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Soren
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 25654
Gender: male
Re: Dont get lost in caves, people
Reply #45 - Jul 3rd, 2015 at 5:59pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 3:33pm:
you put on helmets

...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print