Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
"Fossil fuel subsidies tempt us ..." (Read 1850 times)
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: "Fossil fuel subsidies tempt us ..."
Reply #15 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 9:48pm
 
Rider wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
The children haters in this forum have especially low IQ levels



Your shrink has told you already but I'll repeat this, don't be so critical of yourself. It's true that you are a complete loser,  a tosser of the highest order, but everyday you hold it together is a day you prolong the inevitable parking in the garage with the engine running, doors closed with a flexi hose positioned for max effect.


I see....

So when someone exposes you as a spin teller and low IQ sucker, you suggest that they commit suicide

Interesting psychosis you suffer from

Have you team of medical experts suggested anything for you to take after your cranial surgery?

Or do you think the slow therapy route is the way to go?
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: "Fossil fuel subsidies tempt us ..."
Reply #16 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 6:50pm
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
The children haters in this forum have especially low IQ levels


oh noes, not the ghost of low iq : please say it aint true  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: "Fossil fuel subsidies tempt us ..."
Reply #17 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 6:53pm
 
Rider wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
The children haters in this forum have especially low IQ levels



Your shrink has told you already but I'll repeat this, don't be so critical of yourself. It's true that you are a complete loser,  a tosser of the highest order, but everyday you hold it together is a day you prolong the inevitable parking in the garage with the engine running, doors closed with a flexi hose positioned for max effect.
Bro, you're saying those who believe in science have suicidal tendencies  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

...have you heard of the industrial revolution?
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: "Fossil fuel subsidies tempt us ..."
Reply #18 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 6:58pm
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 9:48pm:
Rider wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
The children haters in this forum have especially low IQ levels



Your shrink has told you already but I'll repeat this, don't be so critical of yourself. It's true that you are a complete loser,  a tosser of the highest order, but everyday you hold it together is a day you prolong the inevitable parking in the garage with the engine running, doors closed with a flexi hose positioned for max effect.


I see....

So when someone exposes you as a spin teller and low IQ sucker, you suggest that they commit suicide

Interesting psychosis you suffer from

Have you team of medical experts suggested anything for you to take after your cranial surgery?

Or do you think the slow therapy route is the way to go?

He's bored: counting money is boring and is the reason privates schooled kiddies get in on the best drugs early in life !

   *** The fourth planet belonged to a businessman. This man was so much occupied that he did not even raise his head at the little prince's arrival.

Business Man
"Good morning," the little prince said to him. "Your cigarette has gone out."

"Three and two make five. Five and seven make twelve. Twelve and three make fifteen. Good morning. FIfteen and seven make twenty-two. Twenty-two and six make twenty-eight. I haven't time to light it again. Twenty-six and five make thirty-one. Phew! Then that makes five-hundred-and-one million, six-hundred-twenty-two-thousand, seven-hundred-thirty-one."

"Five hundred million what?" asked the little prince.

"Eh? Are you still there? Five-hundred-and-one million--I can't stop . . . I have so much to do! I am concerned with matters of consequence. I don't amuse myself with balderdash. Two and five make seven . . ."

"Five-hundred-and-one million what?" repeated the little prince, who never in his life had let go of a question once he had asked it.

The businessman raised his head.

"During the fifty-four years that I have inhabited this planet, I have been disturbed only three times. The first time was twenty-two years ago, when some giddy goose fell from goodness knows where. He made the most frightful noise that resounded all over the place, and I made four mistakes in my addition. The second time, eleven years ago, I was disturbed by an attack of rheumatism. I don't get enough exercise. I have no time for loafing. The third time--well, this is it! I was saying, then, five-hundred-and-one millions--"

"Millions of what?"

The businessman suddenly realized that there was no hope of being left in peace until he answered this question.

"Millions of those little objects," he said, "which one sometimes sees in the sky."

"Flies?"

"Oh, no. Little glittering objects."

"Bees?"

"Oh, no. Little golden objects that set lazy men to idle dreaming. As for me, I am concerned with matters of consequence. There is no time for idle dreaming in my life."

"Ah! You mean the stars?"

"Yes, that's it. The stars."

"And what do you do with five-hundred millions of stars?"

"Five-hundred-and-one million, six-hundred-twenty-two thousand, seven-hundred-thirty-one. I am concerned with matters of consequence: I am accurate."

"And what do you do with these stars?"

"What do I do with them?"

"Yes."

"Nothing. I own them."

"You own the stars?"

"Yes."

"But I have already seen a king who--"

"Kings do not own, they reign over. It is a very different matter."

"And what good does it do you to own the stars?"

"It does me the good of making me rich."

"And what good does it do you to be rich?"

"It makes it possible for me to buy more stars, if any are discovered."

"This man," the little prince said to himself, "reasons a little like my poor tippler . . ."

Nevertheless, he still had some more questions.

"How is it possible for one to own the stars?"

"To whom do they belong?" the businessman retorted, peevishly.

"I don't know. To nobody."

"Then they belong to me, because I was the first person to think of it."
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: "Fossil fuel subsidies tempt us ..."
Reply #19 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:05am
 
...

....why do some of our cousins hate their children?

Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
progressiveslol
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17029
Re: "Fossil fuel subsidies tempt us ..."
Reply #20 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:19am
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:05am:

That's easy for a orangutan to say when they can not crush there babies heads with forceps and abort them.

Wonder if they would ask the same question when monkey feminism comes to fruition and demand that lady monkeys can kill their babies before birth.

Only time will tell....................
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print