Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is this bad? (Read 1961 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Is this bad?
Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:37am
 
Back to top
 

ohnoes.jpg (167 KB | 93 )
ohnoes.jpg

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:49am
 
....it's due to extra sunspots - definitely

I checked with Lord Mockton and Andrew Bolt
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:15am
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:49am:
....it's due to extra sunspots - definitely

I checked with Lord Mockton and Andrew Bolt

That would be an interesting site to behold!   Undecided Undecided
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 11:35am
 
copper, I checked again and its definitely due to extra sunspots

it can only be due to extra sunspots

EXXON and all the other fossil fuel corporations can continue on their merry way generating profits and more CO2 emissions

Copper, I checked and its all due to extra sunspots

I checked
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm
 
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

...
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #6 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #7 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #8 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:39pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?


Nope, they know I love them...but they know I love reality as much as them...
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #9 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:05pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:39pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?


Nope, they know I love them...but they know I love reality as much as them...

but but but but but  Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #10 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:37pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:05pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:39pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?


Nope, they know I love them...but they know I love reality as much as them...

but but but but but  Roll Eyes


Oh..sorry, does ME loving my kids completely destroy the alarmist guilt trip concept???....oh I am sorry (but no, not really..HAHAHAHA, sucked in)
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #11 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:54pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:37pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:05pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:39pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?


Nope, they know I love them...but they know I love reality as much as them...

but but but but but  Roll Eyes


Oh..sorry, does ME loving my kids completely destroy the alarmist guilt trip concept???....oh I am sorry (but no, not really..HAHAHAHA, sucked in)

You don't love your kids!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #12 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:24pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:39pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?


Nope, they know I love them...but they know I love reality as much as them...


So its all the other children in the world that you hate.

You only love your own children

You hate every other child on the planet and future generations of children.

Well done gizmo.

You do realise that ALL the children are in the same boat?
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #13 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:04pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:54pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:37pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:05pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:39pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?


Nope, they know I love them...but they know I love reality as much as them...

but but but but but  Roll Eyes


Oh..sorry, does ME loving my kids completely destroy the alarmist guilt trip concept???....oh I am sorry (but no, not really..HAHAHAHA, sucked in)

You don't love your kids!


Do ALL agw alarmists/proponents have the same problem with reading???
Or is it just the drugs YOU use???? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Is this bad?
Reply #14 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:09pm
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:24pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:39pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:40pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
Such a shame the 'reconstruction' is a load of AGW horseshit...

http://www.wgms.ch/mbb/mbb11/Fig2_2009.jpg


Maybe you should have reposted the bullshit 'last 1,450 years' one??

Do your kids know you hate 'em yet?


Nope, they know I love them...but they know I love reality as much as them...


So its all the other children in the world that you hate.



No, the idiot statement from 'deathridesacrackpipe' was "Do your kids know you hate 'em"..and I said they know I don't...

Nice attempt (although as clumsy as all the other alarmists attempts) to imply (because you are incredibly STUPID) that I 'hate' mythical, other children...

Of course that really just shows that YOU, Chimp are really too dumb to understand..well, anything..
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print