Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Autumn, 2015 (Read 352 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Autumn, 2015
Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:54pm
 
I don't remember a particularly hot summer... just saying!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Autumn, 2015
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 12:15pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:54pm:
I don't remember a particularly hot summer... just saying!



Welcome to the dark side....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Neither does anyone else....this summer was pretty mildish.
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
Rider
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2669
OnTheRoad
Gender: male
Re: Autumn, 2015
Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 2:57pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:54pm:
I don't remember a particularly hot summer... just saying!


The Ocean ate the warming.....try to keep up with the religion of fools.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print