Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
'use our atmosphere as an open sewer' (Read 1384 times)
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #15 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 5:44pm
 
You asked for the links. I gave them. I am so glad that you see nothing wrong with those figures. Enjoy. Wink

So since 2000, 14 years of 30 for NOAA/WMO climate change, there is no prospect I am right? Damn. Smiley

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #16 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 6:00pm
 
lee wrote on Jan 25th, 2015 at 5:44pm:
You asked for the links. I gave them. I am so glad that you see nothing wrong with those figures. Enjoy. Wink

So since 2000, 14 years of 30 for NOAA/WMO climate change, there is no prospect I am right? Damn. Smiley


I'm not talking about the figures: I'm talking about the concept of you expecting linearity in a complex system!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #17 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 6:21pm
 
No, I am not expecting linearity. But the cAGW meme is that CO2 is the driver. I have pointed out that CO2 has increased by over a quarter in 16 years, and hasn't had the effect postulated. The temperature is virtually flatlining with that increase. And over half a climate period gone.

The El Nino that wasn't, is what was supposed to put the hiatus to bed. However Mother Nature shortchanged the alarmists.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #18 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 9:39pm
 
lee wrote on Jan 25th, 2015 at 6:21pm:
No, I am not expecting linearity. But the cAGW meme is that CO2 is the driver. I have pointed out that CO2 has increased by over a quarter in 16 years, and hasn't had the effect postulated. The temperature is virtually flatlining with that increase. And over half a climate period gone.

The El Nino that wasn't, is what was supposed to put the hiatus to bed. However Mother Nature shortchanged the alarmists.

You're a joke! A complete joke!!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #19 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 9:43pm
 
lee wrote on Jan 25th, 2015 at 6:21pm:
No, I am not expecting linearity. But the cAGW meme is that CO2 is the driver. I have pointed out that CO2 has increased by over a quarter in 16 years, and hasn't had the effect postulated. The temperature is virtually flatlining with that increase. And over half a climate period gone.

The El Nino that wasn't, is what was supposed to put the hiatus to bed. However Mother Nature shortchanged the alarmists.

The forum is starting to realise lee doesn't understand what a complex system is...
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #20 - Jan 26th, 2015 at 12:59pm
 
James Hansen to US Congress 1988 - natural variation cannot explain the warming.

'It  is  nearly  cancelled  by  the  pre-pause  warming  event  (1992‐1998,  return period  30‐40  years); the  pause  is  no  more  than  natural  variability.'

http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~gang/eprints/eprintLovejoy/neweprint/Anthropause.G...

So while CO2 levels since 1988 have increased by 40%, natural variability can overcome not just global warming, but global warming with an inbuilt 40% increase in CO2 since 1988.

Now that's complex.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #21 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 1:42pm
 
lee wrote on Jan 26th, 2015 at 12:59pm:
James Hansen to US Congress 1988 - natural variation cannot explain the warming.

'It  is  nearly  cancelled  by  the  pre-pause  warming  event  (1992‐1998,  return period  30‐40  years); the  pause  is  no  more  than  natural  variability.'

http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~gang/eprints/eprintLovejoy/neweprint/Anthropause.G...

So while CO2 levels since 1988 have increased by 40%, natural variability can overcome not just global warming, but global warming with an inbuilt 40% increase in CO2 since 1988.

Now that's complex.


wow, lee is really whipping everyones brain into cream  Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: 'use our atmosphere as an open sewer'
Reply #22 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 5:43pm
 
If the brains are already mush; flagellation will not change the result. Wink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print