Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
It's in the Tea Leaves of melielongtime. (Read 7539 times)
Aussie

OzPolitic

It's in the Tea Leaves of melielongtime.
Jan 10th, 2015 at 3:26pm

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Re: It's in the Tea Leaves of melielongtime.
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2015 at 7:49pm

gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The doghouse awaits PUP
Reply #6 - Today at 4:08pm   Longy predicts PUP's failure - thats usually a sure-fire indicator they'll succeed

<<

The above is surely an astute point!  Cheesy Cheesy

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2015 at 6:23pm

clive may have won you over well made you a member of his LITTLE party....so he has won you over... has he put up the cost of Taxi fares in Fairfax aussie???...just wondering how much he has improved your life since he won his seat .... all he was going to do was work for the good people of Fairfax... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2015 at 7:20pm

cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2015 at 6:23pm:
clive may have won you over well made you a member of his LITTLE party....so he has won you over... has he put up the cost of Taxi fares in Fairfax aussie???...just wondering how much he has improved your life since he won his seat .... all he was going to do was work for the good people of Fairfax... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He's had about as much impact as your local MHR has had in  your electorate.  And no.....taxi fares are for Campbell Newmann....a State issue, nothing Clive can do about them.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 10:54am

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2015 at 7:20pm:
cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2015 at 6:23pm:

He's had about as much impact as your local MHR has had in  your electorate.  And no.....taxi fares are for Campbell Newmann....a State issue, nothing Clive can do about them.

clive can move mountains.... well thats what he tells us.. tell him you dont make enough he will be right there for you...everything is Labor here... so I agree with your remarks..lol..I just thought clive was the second coming.. or is that third after Paul Keating..

you know the ones... they are here for everyone even those who dont vote for them.. they luv us all..

clive invited you up to Coolum yet aussies for the members meeting.. thought you would get treated like royalty..

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 3:27pm

I'll be there this Sunday.  Wanna come?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 4:43pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 13th, 2015 at 3:27pm:
I'll be there this Sunday.  Wanna come?

really wouldnt mind r u taking the wife??.hey how about pictures?? you and porky..if you squeeze him in..lol...

and a sandwich if porky doesnt eat them all...

whats it for how to plot getting rid of the enemy....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 4:44pm

I would like to see how the other half live.. especially a big fat clown like clive... I am thinking tacky and ugly I dont know why...he just doesnt seem to me to be a man of taste.

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 8:58pm

cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2015 at 4:44pm:
I would like to see how the other half live.. especially a big fat clown like clive... I am thinking tacky and ugly I dont know why...he just doesnt seem to me to be a man of taste.

Funnily enough, he says quite often that you can only wear one oufit of clothes at any time, and so long as you have a roof over your head, a bed and a loving spouse/family...all the rest is meaningless in comparison.  I reckon he pinched my line of years ago.....which was....'all I want is a roof over my head, a comfy bed, someone to share it with, a full fridge.....and an inside dunny.'

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2015 at 8:54am

Aussie wrote on Jan 13th, 2015 at 8:58pm:

Funnily enough, he says quite often that you can only wear one oufit of clothes at any time, and so long as you have a roof over your head, a bed and a loving spouse/family...all the rest is meaningless in comparison.  I reckon he pinched my line of years ago.....which was....'all I want is a roof over my head, a comfy bed, someone to share it with, a full fridge.....and an inside dunny.'

words aussie words.. like the greens.. do as I say dont do as I do party....

how many cars does he brag about????... and you can only drive one car...ooops lets not mention that shall we...

if he was that charming and easy to please he wouldnt be suing every man and his dog..

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2015 at 10:21am

What's yer problem cods?  He has money so he invests in vintage cars.  Is he not allowed that?

He sues people whom he believes infringe on his rights.  Why would you deny him the same entitlement you have to protect yourself?

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #11 - Jan 14th, 2015 at 2:11pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2015 at 8:54am:

how many cars does he brag about????... and you can only drive one car...ooops lets not mention that shall we...

if he was that charming and easy to please he wouldnt be suing every man and his dog..

lol, are you on freaking speed or something else equally as boring...  Roll Eyes

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 14th, 2015 at 9:55pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2015 at 10:21am:
What's yer problem cods?  He has money so he invests in vintage cars.  Is he not allowed that?

He sues people whom he believes infringe on his rights.  Why would you deny him the same entitlement you have to protect yourself?

well I hope I would put money to better use....its pretty sad he has you wrapped around his little finger....and you are inspired by wealth...and vintage cars....and the fact he can afford to sue anyone who gets in his way evena govt....I always say those who put themselves on high pedestals..have the furthest to fall...I do hope I am around when he crashes....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 14th, 2015 at 9:56pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 14th, 2015 at 2:11pm:
cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2015 at 8:54am:

lol, are you on freaking speed or something else equally as boring...  Roll Eyes

\
I guess you wouldnt know what speed is...your brain is already addled...

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2015 at 8:06am

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2015 at 9:55pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2015 at 10:21am:

well I hope I would put money to better use....its pretty sad he has you wrapped around his little finger....and you are inspired by wealth...and vintage cars....and the fact he can afford to sue anyone who gets in his way evena govt....I always say those who put themselves on high pedestals..have the furthest to fall...I do hope I am around when he crashes....

Have you considered the very likely possibility that it is you who who putting him on this high pedestal?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print