Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
muslims in aust support aust terrorist (Read 4762 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

muslims in aust support aust terrorist
Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:30pm

Quote:
HUNDREDS of mourners have farewelled terror suspect Numan Haider, as his shocked family seeks answers about how he became radicalised. 

Family and friends gathered at an Afghan mosque at Doveton in Melbourne to mourn the 18-year-old, who was shot dead after stabbing two police officers outside Endeavour Hills police station on Tuesday night.

A number of marked police cars and officers patrolled the area during the service..................

good riddance

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: muslims in aust support aust terrorist
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:35pm

I hope he finds peace.

You too, Sprint.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:36pm

I have not heard even one person in the moslem community, in Australia,
           refer to Numan Haider as an 'extremist'.

Why not ?

Today, Numan Haider is being described by many moslems in Australia as a Shaheed   [i.e. as an ISLAMIC warrior who has died fighting infidels].

Sheik Google;
Numan Haider praised as a Shaheed

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:38pm

Quote:
...........ANGER boiled over outside a mosque as the body of the shot teen was prepared for burial. 

A man threw rocks at media waiting at the Doveton mosque after earlier being seen at Numan Haider’s family home.

The teen terror suspect’s family spoke of their devastation.

Others grieving the loss of Haider lashed out at police for shooting him............

funerals, mosques, anger, rock throwing .......... it's muslims folks.

Deport them all.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:35pm:
I hope he finds peace.

You too, Sprint.

if you keep stalking me I will report you

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:41pm

Islamic teaching gave the terrorists his goal

Quote:
.........ONE is a radical preacher from Bosnia, the other is a Noongar Aborigine from Perth. 

Authorities believe these two unlikely self-styled sheiks exerted a powerful influence over 18-year-old Abdul Numan Haider in his fatal slide towards extremism.

As authorities seek to understand what forces transformed Haider from an ordinary teenager to a terrorist, they are looking closely at the teachings of Harun Mehicevic, head of the Al-Furqan Islamic Centre, and Junaid Thorne, a firebrand preacher who gave lectures at the centre.......

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/sheiks-influenced-teenage-extremist-nu...

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:35pm:

I hope he finds peace.

Isaiah 48:22
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

Isaiah 57:21
There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Allah wants more martyrs.

Allah is lonely, in Allah's paradise.

Allah wants ALL MOSLEMS TO DIE FOR HIM, and to come to Allah's paradise !         Cheesy

Allah Akbar!!!!    Allah Akbar!!!!    Allah Akbar!!!!   
          Cheesy

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:41pm

Really Sprint?

His family and friends grieiving over his death and you call it muslims in aust support aust terrorist

thats low even by your standards .. they aren't supporting terrorists, they are supporting their son, brother  and friend

I'm assuming that if your kids did something terrible you'd just turn your back on them?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:46pm

Quote:
..........The media-shy Mr Mehicevic is considered a cult figure among followers. Haider was friends with many at the centre, which has about 30 members. Its speakers preach a radical interpretation of Islam and is known for its hostility to the West and support for radical jihadist causes.

Haider is believed to have attended lectures given by Mr Thorne, a self-styled radical preacher and Islamic State supporter , late last year and early this year.

The flyer for a lecture given by Mr Thorne at the al-Furqan centre in December says he will discuss why “if you cease to take part in jihad Allah will inflict a humiliation upon you”.

Mr Thorne, a 26-year-old whose brother was jailed for terrorism-related offences in Saudi Arabia, has angered authorities by defending Haider’s actions on social media.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/terror-suspect-numan-haider-mourned-...

islam  terror  death  murder

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:51pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:41pm:
Really Sprint?

His family and friends grieiving over his death and you call it muslims in aust support aust terrorist

thats low even by your standards .. they aren't supporting terrorists, they are supporting their son, brother  and friend

I'm assuming that if your kids did something terrible you'd just turn your back on them?

Numan Haider

His family are supporting their son, brother  and friend        ....the EX-wanna-be murderer.

Numan Haider, a supporter of murderous ISIS.

QUESTION;
If Numan Haider had made it to Syria/Iraq, would Numan Haider have criticised ISIS, over its sex camps ?????

Or, would Numan Haider have followed Mohammed's [the messenger of Allah's] example ?

IMAGE....

'British' woman, Aqsa Mahmood - running ISIS brothels, allowing killers to rape kidnapped Yazidi women.

Mirror Online-British female jihadis running ISIS brothels allowing killers to rape kidnapped Yazidi women

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-female-jihadis-running-isis-4198165

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:04pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:51pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:41pm:
Really Sprint?

Numan Haider

His family are supporting their son, brother  and friend        ....the EX-wanna-be murderer.

Numan Haider, a supporter of murderous ISIS.

QUESTION;
If Numan Haider had made it to Syria/Iraq, would Numan Haider have criticised ISIS, over its sex camps ?????

Or, would Numan Haider have followed Mohammed's [the messenger of Allah's] example ?

IMAGE....
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4202307.ece/alternates/s615/Aqsa-Mahmood....

'British' woman, Aqsa Mahmood - running ISIS brothels, allowing killers to rape kidnapped Yazidi women.

Mirror Online-British female jihadis running ISIS brothels allowing killers to rape kidnapped Yazidi women

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-female-jihadis-running-isis-4198165

Is it possible for you to ever comment normally? without taking half a page?

I'm not saying he isn't a filthy murdering scum, but his family is still his family

answer the question I put to Sprint, if your child murdered someone would you mourn them when they died?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:11pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:04pm:

I'm not saying he isn't a filthy murdering scum, but his family is still his family

answer the question I put to Sprint, if your child murdered someone would you mourn them when they died?

I will.

If he was a wanton murderer.....

I my heart [alone] i would mourn for him.

But in public, i would curse him, and publicly abandon him.

And i would sincerely apologise to the families of his victims.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:13pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:11pm:

I will.

I my heart [alone] i would mourn him.

then your a two faced coward ...

I hope my kids never do anything terrible, but, regardless no matter what they do, i will always support them ... (that doesn't mean I support their actions)

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:18pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:13pm:
Yadda wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:11pm:

I will.

I my heart [alone] i would mourn him.

then your a two faced coward ...

I hope my kids never do anything terrible, but, regardless no matter what they do, i will always support them ... (that doesn't mean I support their actions)

I can live with your acerbic and harsh opinion of me.

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:43pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:36pm:

I have not heard even one person in the moslem community, in Australia,
           refer to Numan Haider as an 'extremist'.

Why not ?

Today, Numan Haider is being described by many moslems in Australia as a Shaheed   [i.e. as an ISLAMIC warrior who has died fighting infidels].

Sheik Google;
Numan Haider praised as a Shaheed

Because there is distrust between law enforcement and the Muslim community,I won't be surprised if the cops shot him then made a story up about the kid.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print