Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How Wolves Change Rivers (Read 324 times)
Redmond Neck
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 24053
ACT
Gender: male
How Wolves Change Rivers
Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:16am
 
Back to top
 

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: How Wolves Change Rivers
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 3:39pm
 
Cool!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Redmond Neck
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 24053
ACT
Gender: male
Re: How Wolves Change Rivers
Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 3:40pm
 
Yeah quite good I thought!
Back to top
 

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58262
Gender: male
Re: How Wolves Change Rivers
Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 10:26pm
 
Very Cool!  Cool

This is why we need Moslems in Australia.  Wink
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print