Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Ragheads under arrest in Australia (Read 30363 times)
General True Blue

Australian Politics

Ragheads under arrest in Australia
Sep 18th, 2014 at 6:45am

Quote:
Homes raided in terror operation

Authorities have raided a string of homes and made several arrests as part of counter-terrorism operation in Sydney.The operation, involving NSW Police and Australian Federal Police, is ongoing.Details of the arrests are yet to be confirmed but police said they followed the execution of a number of search warrants across Sydney's north-west suburbs in dawn raids on Thursday.The suburbs include Beecroft, Bella Vista, Guildford, Merrylands, Northmead, Wentworthville, Marsfield, Westmead, Castle Hill, Revesby, Bass Hill and Regents Park.There are unconfirmed reports the raids, involving hundreds of police, were launched following months of surveillance of people linked to the terrorist group Islamic State, which has been cutting a barbaric path through Iraq and Sryia.It's understood about 600 police officers from NSW Police and the AFP are involved in the operation.The strikes were reportedly pre-emptive in nature, and were linked to a Brisbane man who was recently arrested on suspected terrorism related charges.It's believed a terrorist network had been planning to carry out a series of attacks in Australia, News

if you think that the terror threat isn't real then you need to wake the HELL up..

and fast...

thankyou to Labor for taking Australia to this point..

thank God they didn't get another term in government.. thank God...  Angry

"its not rocket surgery"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Ragheads under arrest in Australia
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 6:51am

I saw this on the ABC 24 news.

What were they up to? - these terrorists.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 7:20am

Where am I going to get a good Kebab in western Sydney now?
This sux.
I want my rich tapestry of cuisine

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 7:42am

General True Blue wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 6:45am:
Quote:

Authorities have raided a string of homes and made several arrests as part of counter-terrorism operation in Sydney.The operation, involving NSW Police and Australian Federal Police, is ongoing.Details of the arrests are yet to be confirmed but police said they followed the execution of a number of search warrants across Sydney's north-west suburbs in dawn raids on Thursday.The suburbs include Beecroft, Bella Vista, Guildford, Merrylands, Northmead, Wentworthville, Marsfield, Westmead, Castle Hill, Revesby, Bass Hill and Regents Park.There are unconfirmed reports the raids, involving hundreds of police, were launched following months of surveillance of people linked to the terrorist group Islamic State, which has been cutting a barbaric path through Iraq and Sryia.It's understood about 600 police officers from NSW Police and the AFP are involved in the operation.The strikes were reportedly pre-emptive in nature, and were linked to a Brisbane man who was recently arrested on suspected terrorism related charges.It's believed a terrorist network had been planning to carry out a series of attacks in Australia, News

if you think that the terror threat isn't real then you need to wake the HELL up..

and fast...

thankyou to Labor for taking Australia to this point..

thank God they didn't get another term in government.. thank God...  Angry

Who pays the bill for al this ?
It should be the mosques of aust.
if they don't pay, sell the mosques to pay

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 8:59am

General True Blue wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 6:45am:
Quote:

Just enough to keep the masses frightened, and thus under control.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:07am

Only bit on my TV was the police dog pissing on the terrorists hedge.

Very poor coverage I expect better from my ABC

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

brumbie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:33am

Redmond Neck wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:07am:
Only bit on my TV was the police dog pissing on the terrorists hedge.

Very poor coverage I expect better from my ABC

I'm surprised ABC mentioned it.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:35am

This had to come. On  WS radio I heard that they were getting ready to launch a terrorist attack and there were inferences that a beheading would be involved.

Channel7 just confirmed that radio report.

This was always going to come. There needs to be new laws drawn up to deal with these terrorist Moslems living amongst us.

This is what we get for importing Moslems into this Country. The warning bells were there decades ago but our soft cock politicians let them in.

This is only the beginning. The first race of immigrants to turn on the hand that feeds them.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:39am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 8:59am:

Under control??
This is not revolutionary France or Arab Spring Egypt, numpty. There is no simmering revolt under the surface.

This is a law governed democratic country where the police arrest people according to the law and the independent judiciary decides their guilt or otherwise in an open court, with opportunities for further review.
Your mind is  stuck in fuddy-duddy, silly old Marxist cliches.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:45am

And all the usual suspects come out to play.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:51am

Hundreds of drunk Brethren are being rounded up

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:54am

Soren wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:39am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 8:59am:

Under control??

That's correct.

A frightened population is easier to control.

You and Sprint, for example, are putty in the government's hands.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:57am

red baron wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:35am:
This had to come. On  WS radio I heard that they were getting ready to launch a terrorist attack and there were inferences that a beheading would be involved.

Well, if Channel 7 says that they were going to launch a terrorist attack, it must be true.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 10:04am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:45am:
And all the usual suspects come out to play.

actually, they got arrested.

miss the point, did we?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

ImSpartacus2
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 10:04am

red baron wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:35am:

This was always going to come. There needs to be new laws drawn up to deal with these terrorist Moslems living amongst us.

This is what we get for importing Moslems into this Country. The warning bells were there decades ago but our soft cock politicians let them in.

This is only the beginning. The first race of immigrants to turn on the hand that feeds them.

I recall growing up we would often pose the question, how could the nazi's have whipped up the German people into their hysteria to be complicit in the unspeakable things that followed.
Behold,
the policeman's theater that we woke to this morning. Red even has it on good authority that there may have been a beheading involved, here, on Australian soil. They play you blokes like a musical instrument and you whine and screech right on que like frightened children clutching to Tony Abbott's pant leg, peeing your pants and begging him to save us.  Except for soren, I'm guessing he couldn't careless whether any of it is true just as long as we start spilling some ethnic blood.   Are German's ethnic? Soren are you German.  I here tell you are?      

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 27
Send Topic Print