Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lambie's Aboriginal Heritage Questioned (Read 1823 times)
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Lambie's Aboriginal Heritage Questioned
Reply #15 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:43am
 
Swagman wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:58pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
In Lambie's case she is trying to make political mileage from some tenuous link to a well known Aboriginal elder


...didn't Bolt insinuate that certain light skinned individuals were profiting from their aboriginality?

Would appear that Mansell is doing the same thing? Huh



do you think she puts that on the forms she fills out.... where it asks are you of  Aboriginal  or Torres Strait Island origin.??????????????..

they get special attention you know. Wink Wink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156094
Gender: male
Re: Lambie's Aboriginal Heritage Questioned
Reply #16 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:49am
 
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:35am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:31am:
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:42am:
Swagman wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:25am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 10:00pm:
I reckon she is talking rubbish


...that's unusual for a politician  Cheesy



for a PUP anyway its normal......this women likes the attention she has a problem ????... watch this space...

shes delusional and has a background for trouble thinks the world owes her and will stoop to any level to get it.

Lambie’s decade-long battle for compensation from the defence forces — culminating in treatment for depression as well as alcohol and pharmaceutical abuse — has defined her life since 1997.


I would think working with her would be the pits.


Nothing like a bit of unacknowledged plagiarism, wot Cods?

Link.



sorry I didnt know the boards NAZI was about.. thought I could get away with it....sheeeeeze this guys so good...and lambie is his pet  Kiss she will luv ya for it..



There was never any chance of you getting away with it, cods.

Capital letter at the start of the sentence; correct use of an apostrophe, and other punctuation; 'pharmaceutical' spelled correctly.

It stood out like a sore thumb.


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Lambie's Aboriginal Heritage Questioned
Reply #17 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:50am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:49am:
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:35am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:31am:
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:42am:
Swagman wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:25am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 10:00pm:
I reckon she is talking rubbish


...that's unusual for a politician  Cheesy



for a PUP anyway its normal......this women likes the attention she has a problem ????... watch this space...

shes delusional and has a background for trouble thinks the world owes her and will stoop to any level to get it.

Lambie’s decade-long battle for compensation from the defence forces — culminating in treatment for depression as well as alcohol and pharmaceutical abuse — has defined her life since 1997.


I would think working with her would be the pits.


Nothing like a bit of unacknowledged plagiarism, wot Cods?

Link.



sorry I didnt know the boards NAZI was about.. thought I could get away with it....sheeeeeze this guys so good...and lambie is his pet  Kiss she will luv ya for it..



There was never any chance of you getting away with it, cods.

Capital letter at the start of the sentence; correct use of an apostrophe, and other punctuation; 'pharmaceutical' spelled correctly.

It stood out like a sore thumb.


http://www.tipking.co.uk/a2z_images/sore_thumb.gif


Grin Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Lambie's Aboriginal Heritage Questioned
Reply #18 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 10:00am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:49am:
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:35am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:31am:
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:42am:
Swagman wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:25am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 10:00pm:
I reckon she is talking rubbish


...that's unusual for a politician  Cheesy



for a PUP anyway its normal......this women likes the attention she has a problem ????... watch this space...

shes delusional and has a background for trouble thinks the world owes her and will stoop to any level to get it.

Lambie’s decade-long battle for compensation from the defence forces — culminating in treatment for depression as well as alcohol and pharmaceutical abuse — has defined her life since 1997.


I would think working with her would be the pits.


Nothing like a bit of unacknowledged plagiarism, wot Cods?

Link.



sorry I didnt know the boards NAZI was about.. thought I could get away with it....sheeeeeze this guys so good...and lambie is his pet  Kiss she will luv ya for it..



There was never any chance of you getting away with it, cods.

Capital letter at the start of the sentence; correct use of an apostrophe, and other punctuation; 'pharmaceutical' spelled correctly.

It stood out like a sore thumb.


http://www.tipking.co.uk/a2z_images/sore_thumb.gif



ta... I need all the praze I can get so noice of yoose.. Cheesy

at leest I no you reed my stuff.... even though its KRAP..

I dont reed you so I kant  coment . on yooose.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print