Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Muslims and their head collecting fetishes (Read 18671 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Muslims and their head collecting fetishes
Aug 21st, 2014 at 9:49pm

What's with these dudes and their head collecting fetishes ?

Are these people retarded ?

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Muslims and their head collecting fetishes
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:26pm

They are just trying to 'survive' in their part of the world.
When you have nothing but a pair of sandles and a few archaic weaponries against powerful and technologically advanced oppressors and invaders...
...your last line of defence short of 'outbreeding' the enemy, is to exhibit your 'animal' nature - your PRIMAL SCREAM for survival.

Remember how the Vietnamese had their women in the tunnels fighting with them and they were less well equipped technologically with weaponry and had less 'international' friends. So 'desperate times need desperate measures' and even trying to 'scare' the enemy is a tactic. Look at all the EX-VIET VETS and how 'traumatic' everything was over there for them. Something must have worked for the Vietnamese  Wink

Current USA soldiers aren't as emotionally affected by the tactics of Moslems, because they are not as 'closely combative and interactive' with them. Instead - most Military action against Moslems is from a SAFE and UNSEEN advantage ...hell, they even send in DRONES which may as well be called TERMINATORS  Cool Roll Eyes to do the 'dirty' work from being EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to fighting MOSLEMS.
Just like killing a cow, for food - is now presented in an emotionally detached 'can' for the consumer.
ETC.ETC.ETC.

Throw in the fact that the MOSLEMS seek a MOSLEM leader, not a USA President to tell them how to be, etc.
Maybe a Jewish Leader may 'serve' them one day? Who knows...

...what the Germans did to the Jews,
the Moslems will do to the French.
Then the Italians will prey upon the Moslems,
who 'MAY' be protected by the Jews?
Huh  Wink  " The Lamb will lay down with the Lion"

Maybe Australia is what is needed, to present a Moslem who is 'Individual' enough to not only detach himself from a far-away place that seems very 'team orientated' (safety in numbers)? But can show International understanding in a part of the world, more known for breeding Jews rather than making them rich.  Wink

So when Aliens invade your World and all that you have left is your primal instincts (even if - bent by Religion, like the English were bent in their doings by Politics).
Maybe beheading your Alien Enemy is the last resort you have to say LEAVE ME THE @#%& ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:39pm

Look how Saudi Arabia condemns head hacking but that's how they execute their own prisoners by law.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/20/opinion/ghitis-isis-foley-beheading/index.html

Quote:
There are few people on Earth who are not horrified by ISIS. That includes the overwhelming majority of Muslims. The grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz al-Sheikh, called ISIS and al Qaeda "Enemy No. 1" of Islam. Countless Muslims have criticized and condemned them.

Cutting off heads is normal practice amongst Arabs.

They are barbaric people from the dark ages & all because of a stupid old book.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:44pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:39pm:
Cutting off heads is normal practice amongst Arabs.

They are barbaric people from the dark ages & all because of a stupid old book.

Bomb 'em and bomb 'em high - let Allah sort 'em out.

I'm amazed that anyone could somehow justify the brutal murder of an innocent man as being somehow in accord with some idea that the killer is defending self against aliens....

Just goes to show how primitive and backward these fools are, and how little they can be compromised or negotiated with.

When Saudi Arabia takes up arms against ISIS, I'll believe them.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:48pm

I've been thinking of reviving some of our older European values, I have had a few nooks made beside the front door, now I just needs some heads. Heads should only be taken in battle! Who wants a fight? Skol! Wink

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:49pm

- Muslims and their head collecting fetishes -

They are all bound for Allah's 'paradise' - HELL.

My best guess, is that 'HELL', is a place where the wicked will enjoy the 'pleasure' of their own company.

If you think that your physical body is a [form of] prison, wait until you get to 'HELL'.           Shocked

I believe that in our world [within this 'reality'], both good and evil can exist [in close proximity to each other], and both good and evil can find 'expression' - IN OURSELVES, IN OUR CHOICES.

We are expected [by our creator] to be smart enough to eventually choose, to [try to] separate ourselves from what is evil.

If we refuse to seek to separate ourselves from evil, more and more, we will be overwhelmed [spiritually] by the evil.

We will become, what the evil is.

Proximity will do that.

Separation, is redemption.

I've been there.

And i want to return again.

Bliss.

Living in the presence of 'God'.

Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Numbers 16:5
And he spake unto Korah and unto all his company, saying, Even to morrow the LORD will shew who are his, and who is holy; and will cause him to come near unto him: even him whom he hath chosen will he cause to come near unto him.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:58pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:49pm:
If you think that your physical body is a [form of] prison, wait until you get to 'HELL'.           Shocked

What will I be locked into in hell? Someone else's body? Not yours of course, you will be in heaven with all the other hypocrites like Muslims and Jews fighting like you do now.

Then all you religious people can fight the war in heaven...

Choose your quote from:
http://www.openbible.info/topics/war_in_heaven
So much for heaven being nice.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:10am

Whatever, Setanta.       Roll Eyes

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:12am

Any Moslem leader presented by Islam,
is 'cut down' to size by Western (and Jewish) efforts.

The only Moslem empowered is the 'Family' Man and as a 'team effort'. Of course 'Family Men' are not the sharpest blades in the kitchen set and hence they do what they do as they do.

Maybe if Australia presented an 'Australian Moslem Leader', who can take responsibility of 'leadership' without having his head shot off by USA/Jews...  Huh

Moslems: People without a Leader (A body that fights without a Brain). So if USA/Jews don't like Moslems having a LEADER in the MIDDLE-EAST.
Then maybe they can have one from AUSTRALIA as a good responsible set of example.  Huh

WHAT SAY YOU?!
  Angry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:45am

Yadda wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:10am:
Whatever, Setanta.       Roll Eyes

You're such a tease! Come on, what awaits me? I know you can tell me...

When you've told me, I'll have one further question depending on your answer.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:48am

Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:12am:
Any Moslem leader presented by Islam,
is 'cut down' to size by Western (and Jewish) efforts.

The only Moslem empowered is the 'Family' Man and as a 'team effort'. Of course 'Family Men' are not the sharpest blades in the kitchen set and hence they do what they do as they do.

Maybe if Australia presented an 'Australian Moslem Leader', who can take responsibility of 'leadership' without having his head shot off by USA/Jews...  Huh

Moslems: People without a Leader (A body that fights without a Brain). So if USA/Jews don't like Moslems having a LEADER in the MIDDLE-EAST.
Then maybe they can have one from AUSTRALIA as a good responsible set of example.  Huh

WHAT SAY YOU?!
  Angry

What say I? You're a loon. At least I could make some kind of sense out of that post, that unusual, and refreshing.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:52am

Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 9:49pm:

Socially, they are extremely. Their traditions are 700 years behind the modern world. At least when the French did it, they used a guillotine and made it quick and painless.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:57am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 12:52am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 9:49pm:

Socially, they are extremely. Their traditions are 700 years behind the modern world. At least when the French did it, they used a guillotine and made it quick and painless.

It's not what you do but the way that you do it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 1:02am

...and yet the 'Darkies' still outbreed you, have bigger penises than you and have a higher ratio of males to females than you (who is a pussy-whipped whitey).
Everything will work out when only Darkie Males and Whitey Females are left in the world.  Wink Grin
...for want of one little White Boy sitting on a Throne next to his Black girl yelling "I'm the King of the Castle!" with every technological device supporting his ...handicap. Wink

Black Groom
&
White Bride

Grin

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #14 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 1:03am

I didn't know that Jasin applauded female infanticide, which accounts for males outnumbering females in third world "darkie" regions.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print