Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A new defence strategy for Australia (Read 891 times)
|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

A new defence strategy for Australia
Aug 15th, 2014 at 3:41pm

I'd like to put forward a new defence strategy for Australia.

Australia should immediately stop wasting all it's money buying all these weapons which cost the tax payers billions of dollars and over which huge question marks hang as to whether or not they actually work.  The Collins submarines, the F-35 fighter program and so on are perfect examples of what I'm talking about.  Billions squandered for second-class weapons which don't work!

What I'm proposing is that the money should instead be diverted to the creation of a large schools program to build Yoga to Australian students.   Drawing on the thousand years old traditions of Vedic yoga, we would be able to form a cadre of well trained Yogis who have leant the TM-Sidhi program who could use their special Yoga powers to create the Maharishi Effect.   Utilising Yogic flying, these Yogis could defeat any evil forces which seek to attack our nation.

Our society would benefit from the health and social aspects of learning Yoga while our nation would benefit from renouncing violence and weapons!

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

George_Orhell

Australian Politics

Re: A new defence strategy for Australia
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 3:52pm

Water pistols at twenty paces.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Re: A new defence strategy for Australia
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 6:46pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 3:41pm:
I'd like to put forward a new defence strategy for Australia.

Been proposed before by the "Natural Law Party of Australia".   Got rejected out of hand at the 1993 Federal Election.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print