In some ways I agree with you Longy......Some scientists have made wild predictions and exaggerated claims that have been proven to be false, which has damaged their credibility and allowed opponents of ACC the opportunity to discredit the whole scientific community over this issue.
Where I remain sceptical is the opponents of climate change only have to provide evidence of errors 0.1% of the time to discredit the whole scientific research process yet climate scientists must be correct 100% of the time or they are discredited as liars and frauds by those whom deny the existence of AGW.
It is interesting you use the word faith to describe those who accept the science of AGW to imply that there is no credible evidence to support the science and it required faith to believe. The same argument could be used to describe those who believe in God which is based on a book written over 2000 years ago that attributed natural events to the existence of an all powerful being who was controlling our lives and created the universe. To accept there is a God requires faith without any supporting evidence to prove Gods existence, not a single miracle or proven fact has been provide since this book was written to support the existence of any God, yet faith provides the basis of your whole belief system. This is hardly the position any true sceptic would adopt which is why I question your belief you are in any way a true sceptic who requires evidence to believe anything.
Why I remain sceptical of those who support the denial of AGW is the vested interests behind the "denialist movement", such as the Heartland Institute, the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the Cato Institute, and the Marshall Institute which where all funded by the fossil fuel industry until their involvement was exposed and they withdrew their funding. This funding was of course replaced by vastly wealthy and profoundly conservative foundations like Scaife and John M Olin as well as foundations managed by Charles and David Koch who are profoundly conservative, deeply ideological anti-socialist, anti-regulation, anti-statist, low-tax libertarians.
So while I remain sceptical I also understand the vested interests involved on both sides of the argument that are pulling us in different directions. I also understand that most Scientists and Governments believe some action is required to curb AGW and provide renewable energy that does not rely on fossil fuel to deliver the energy our modern society now relies on so heavily. To be a sceptic is to question everything without believing one thing or the other but there is more reason behind the AGW argument than the 0.1% of evidence being supplied by the "denialist movement" and the vested interests driving their beliefs.
Do I believe in AGW beyond any doubt, no I do not. However I am also not convinced there is no merit to the vast peer review science that has been presented to support the need to curb our greenhouse emissions. If faith is required to believe in AGW it requires faith to deny its existence. Do we put our faith in the fossil fuel industry or the vast majority of scientists and Governments who believe there is reason to act???

Faith is a cop-out. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can’t be taken on its own merits.
Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith", 1992