Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees? (Read 3269 times)
Soren
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 25654
Gender: male
Re: Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees?
Reply #60 - Jul 6th, 2014 at 8:39pm
 
Aussie wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 11:42am:
[quote]The Tamil Refugee Council claims



Claims.
Zzzzzzzz.....


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Kat
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Socialism IS the answer.

Posts: 17709
Everywhere and no-where
Gender: female
Re: Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees?
Reply #61 - Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:06pm
 
aquascoot wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 7:31pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 5:08pm:
skippy. wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 4:41pm:
____ wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:33am:
Abbott, Australia's answer to Chile's Pinochet, has executed refugees at sea and dumped the bodies overboard according to unverified reports.

If he has started murdering refugees, how long before he starts executing Australians in secret?


It could well be true, otherwise why the nazi style blackout on information?
Abbott hasn't stopped the boats, so he is covering up the evidence.



They are undoubtedly the worst government in the history of this country (no reasonable person could deny that), however, they do two things very well: cover up and lie.

I predict that if this criminal government is re-elected, there will be a huge increase in civil disobedience in this country.  I think we may be in for a rough period if these sociopaths are allowed to remain in power.  Good people can only take so much.

The one good thing that will come out of it, is we'll eventually get to see Morriscum, Abort et al. prosecuted for their crimes.

If Abort were to live out the rest of his worthless life rotting in a prison cell, I'd be the happiest man in the country.




Yes pansi and kat will be out with their megaphones.
How will we survive Wink Wink



No, if he/they get a second term, there'll be nothing left to save by 2019.

It would be like living in an occupied country, and in fact is getting that way now.

I'd be seriously considering simply leaving, and letting the place go down the gurgler without me.

And I somehow doubt very much that I'd be alone...
Back to top
 

...
 
IP Logged
 
Armchair_Politician
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 29986
Gender: male
Re: Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees?
Reply #62 - Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:07pm
 
woof woof wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 7:49pm:
____ wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:39am:
Murder may be funny to you.

Abbott is turning into a clone of Pinochet. Secrecy and Mass Murder.



That'll do me

this from someone who defends Islamic migration and the Islamic religion.............


I've nothing against Islam, it's the fanatics who give it a bad rap. The same was probably said of Christianity during The Crusades.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Armchair_Politician
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 29986
Gender: male
Re: Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees?
Reply #63 - Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:09pm
 
Kat wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:06pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 7:31pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 5:08pm:
skippy. wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 4:41pm:
____ wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:33am:
Abbott, Australia's answer to Chile's Pinochet, has executed refugees at sea and dumped the bodies overboard according to unverified reports.

If he has started murdering refugees, how long before he starts executing Australians in secret?


It could well be true, otherwise why the nazi style blackout on information?
Abbott hasn't stopped the boats, so he is covering up the evidence.



They are undoubtedly the worst government in the history of this country (no reasonable person could deny that), however, they do two things very well: cover up and lie.

I predict that if this criminal government is re-elected, there will be a huge increase in civil disobedience in this country.  I think we may be in for a rough period if these sociopaths are allowed to remain in power.  Good people can only take so much.

The one good thing that will come out of it, is we'll eventually get to see Morriscum, Abort et al. prosecuted for their crimes.

If Abort were to live out the rest of his worthless life rotting in a prison cell, I'd be the happiest man in the country.




Yes pansi and kat will be out with their megaphones.
How will we survive Wink Wink



No, if he/they get a second term, there'll be nothing left to save by 2019.

It would be like living in an occupied country, and in fact is getting that way now.

I'd be seriously considering simply leaving, and letting the place go down the gurgler without me.

And I somehow doubt very much that I'd be alone...


Why wait? Feel free to go now!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy.
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 20882
Gender: male
Re: Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees?
Reply #64 - Jul 6th, 2014 at 10:02pm
 
How much do you get out of the bashers 4.3 million propaganda dept, armchair? Bet ya you're just a lowly office girl on fifty grand. Grin
Back to top
 

  freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23619
Gender: male
Re: Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees?
Reply #65 - Jul 6th, 2014 at 10:07pm
 
skippy. wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 10:02pm:
How much do you get out of the bashers 4.3 million propaganda dept, armchair? Bet ya you're just a lowly office girl on fifty grand. Grin

$50k is too much for that dribble.  Bet if tony had the chance he'd pay armpit $5 an hour for his effort.  And the best part, Armpit would agree with that Grin
Back to top
 

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.
 
IP Logged
 
Kat
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Socialism IS the answer.

Posts: 17709
Everywhere and no-where
Gender: female
Re: Abbott Massacred Tamil Refugees?
Reply #66 - Jul 6th, 2014 at 10:08pm
 
Armchair_Politician wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Kat wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:06pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 7:31pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 5:08pm:
skippy. wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 4:41pm:
____ wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 9:33am:
Abbott, Australia's answer to Chile's Pinochet, has executed refugees at sea and dumped the bodies overboard according to unverified reports.

If he has started murdering refugees, how long before he starts executing Australians in secret?


It could well be true, otherwise why the nazi style blackout on information?
Abbott hasn't stopped the boats, so he is covering up the evidence.



They are undoubtedly the worst government in the history of this country (no reasonable person could deny that), however, they do two things very well: cover up and lie.

I predict that if this criminal government is re-elected, there will be a huge increase in civil disobedience in this country.  I think we may be in for a rough period if these sociopaths are allowed to remain in power.  Good people can only take so much.

The one good thing that will come out of it, is we'll eventually get to see Morriscum, Abort et al. prosecuted for their crimes.

If Abort were to live out the rest of his worthless life rotting in a prison cell, I'd be the happiest man in the country.




Yes pansi and kat will be out with their megaphones.
How will we survive Wink Wink



No, if he/they get a second term, there'll be nothing left to save by 2019.

It would be like living in an occupied country, and in fact is getting that way now.

I'd be seriously considering simply leaving, and letting the place go down the gurgler without me.

And I somehow doubt very much that I'd be alone...


Why wait? Feel free to go now!



If only it was.

Maybe I could go by boat...??  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Back to top
 

...
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print