Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Warmest May ever recorded. (Read 3006 times)
MOTR
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6646
Warmest May ever recorded.
Jul 3rd, 2014 at 10:11am
 
...

Following on from the 2nd warmest April on record.

...
Back to top
 

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 10:19am
 
Apparently statistics were invented because graphology can be misleading.
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
progressiveslol
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17029
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 11:24am
 
Warmest May ever fraudulently manipulated to be hotter than raw.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:18pm
 
progressiveslol wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 11:24am:
Warmest May ever fraudulently manipulated to be hotter than raw.

ooh, fraud ay!??!  Roll Eyes

-let's all vote for copper internet because the mining giants convinced us libs know best in all situations!!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156094
Gender: male
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm
 

"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
MOTR
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6646
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #5 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.
Back to top
 

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156094
Gender: male
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #6 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:17pm
 
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.



" ... ever recorded".



Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
MOTR
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6646
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #7 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:00pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:17pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.



" ... ever recorded".



Correct, greggerypeccary. Warmest May ever recorded. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I've always considered myself quite intuitive, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there is a point you'd like to make.
Back to top
 

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156094
Gender: male
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #8 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:02pm
 
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:17pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.



" ... ever recorded".



Correct, greggerypeccary. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I've always considered myself quite intuitive, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there is a point you'd like to make.



Actually, I'm wondering what point you're trying to make.

What is the point of this thread?

Warmest May ever recorded.  OK.  So what?

Spit it out man.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
MOTR
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6646
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #9 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:22pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:02pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:17pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.



" ... ever recorded".



Correct, greggerypeccary. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I've always considered myself quite intuitive, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there is a point you'd like to make.



Actually, I'm wondering what point you're trying to make.

What is the point of this thread?

Warmest May ever recorded.  OK.  So what?

Spit it out man.



Just thought I'd remind people that our planet is getting warmer.
Back to top
 

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156094
Gender: male
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #10 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:03pm
 
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:02pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:17pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.



" ... ever recorded".



Correct, greggerypeccary. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I've always considered myself quite intuitive, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there is a point you'd like to make.



Actually, I'm wondering what point you're trying to make.

What is the point of this thread?

Warmest May ever recorded.  OK.  So what?

Spit it out man.



Just thought I'd remind people that our planet is getting warmer.



According to records.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
MOTR
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6646
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #11 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:14pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:03pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:02pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:17pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.



" ... ever recorded".



Correct, greggerypeccary. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I've always considered myself quite intuitive, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there is a point you'd like to make.



Actually, I'm wondering what point you're trying to make.

What is the point of this thread?

Warmest May ever recorded.  OK.  So what?

Spit it out man.



Just thought I'd remind people that our planet is getting warmer.



According to records.


Are you questioning the records, greggery? What do you know that the scientists are not telling us?

Back to top
 

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."
 
IP Logged
 
Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23818
Carlsbad, CA
Gender: male
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #12 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:20pm
 
You aren't half obsessed by this whole climate thing mate.
Back to top
 

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156094
Gender: male
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #13 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:29pm
 
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:14pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:03pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:02pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:17pm:
MOTR wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
"Warmest May ever recorded."

" ... ever recorded."


That's right, greggery, hot on the heels of the 2nd Warmest April ever recorded.



" ... ever recorded".



Correct, greggerypeccary. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I've always considered myself quite intuitive, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there is a point you'd like to make.



Actually, I'm wondering what point you're trying to make.

What is the point of this thread?

Warmest May ever recorded.  OK.  So what?

Spit it out man.



Just thought I'd remind people that our planet is getting warmer.



According to records.


Are you questioning the records, greggery?




No.

Not questioning the records.

How long have they been kept again?    Undecided
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
MOTR
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6646
Re: Warmest May ever recorded.
Reply #14 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 6:57pm
 
Since 1880. Before that you are looking at very sparse local records or paleoclimatology.
Back to top
 

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print