Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Wot is this?? (Read 2759 times)
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #30 - Jul 7th, 2014 at 3:29am
 
ahh to be sure to be sure 

Wink Smiley
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #31 - Jul 7th, 2014 at 3:38am
 
Emma wrote on Jul 7th, 2014 at 3:29am:
ahh to be sure to be sure 

Wink Smiley

Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #32 - Jul 7th, 2014 at 6:18pm
 
Emma wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 at 11:48pm:
I   Smiley..   Smiley Smiley
I  Smiley ...I am brainwashed...????   Smiley

Like I said ... show me all the charts you like..your support for the global conspiracy theory you favour

all the evidence you have that says all is well... it's just another normal episode of climate as usual///    and next yr,, hey the next 50 yrs,,, will show us what fools we were to believe there is SOMETHING WRONG.!

Well sorry... I don't BUY into your fantasies .... 
YOU may believe what you like.. no skin of MY nose...

  you can show all the stats and charts  ... but that doesn't change what is happening across the globe ... 

... weather...  yep  weather ... which constitutes  the world climate.. is acting perversely...  according to LIVING RECORDED history... 

Not Geological timeframes here.. get that...!!  this is NOW.
you can shove graphs and charts on the page  ... BUT YOU CANNOT PROVE your position,, anymore than the oppo... CAN YOU..??

You just need to look at the world in reality today to see... what is happening.... 

deny it as short-term phenomena   .....  lets hear what you say in .. oh.. even  5 yrs...  will your mantra remain the same..?


If anthropogenic global warming (AGW) is real why did the IPCC get it so wrong...?????

Quote:
Based on current model results, we predict:

Under the IPCC Business-as-Usual (Scenario A) emissions of greenhouse gases, a rate of increase of global mean temperature during the next century of about 0.3C per decade (with an uncertainty range of 0.2°C – 0.5°C)”

http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_spm.pdf


Quote:
The outcome was 0.14°C – 0.18°C (about half of the best estimate)


Since 1999 more than one third of all manmade CO2 went up into our atmosphere, more than one third of ALL manmade CO2, yet temperatures are dropping.

Where is your correlation...........???????

The Argo system measures temperature of the sea, the temperature has not increased.

So much for the lost heat in the ocean.

Satellites measure the ocean rises, there are no ocean rises.

That fraudster Mann and his hockey ssschtick conveniently forgot to show the medieval warm period and other cold and warm periods.

As thought this is the only sign wave we have experienced in all our history.

Wake up and smell the Co2.

Talking about history every wondered why they (NEVER) don't show us that we once had 20 times the CO2 in our atmosphere  that we have today.

And guess what there was no runaway greenhouse effect.

What about climate gate.....????

What about the thousands of scientists who agree with AGW...what a farce that was.

There are so many holes in the anthropogenic global warming religions armour it almost feels like a waste of time trying to put some sense into you.

Keep on believing climate models that predict the end is nigh, yet they cant get tomorrows weather right.

Because that's the only piece of evidence you have.

I guess  simple minds are just too gullible and naïve to question anything their told.

Don't worry the end from Anthropogenic Global Warming is never going to happen because its a big lie, sleep tight at night knowing this information.

OOOOUUUUUURRRRRRROOOOOO....!!!!!!!!??????
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2014 at 6:23pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #33 - Jul 7th, 2014 at 11:35pm
 
umm well thanks again for your  opinion, ...  heard many times before...OR VARIATIONS THEREOF.       and hey I disagree with you... 
...  I don't see the point in arguing about it.... 

I don't BUY what YOU  say..
. or WHAT any  other denier/agitant SAYS..

I look at the world.. I listen to the birds,, i hear the forecasts and the claims...the denigrators and the vested interests..   from every which where... 

AND I FIND for our MOTHER EARTH. !!

I find that profit and economic rationalism,..like .. fear about JOB losses..and the biggest furphy ( read lie) of all .. the DEFICIT.!!!!    Exclaim Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley..  as JUST SO much propaganda. designed to tailor our Australia..!!  Sad .

They are ALL FURPHY'S DESIGNED TO BRING DOWN what is intrinsic TO HUMAN survival.. A HEALTHY PLANET.
Surely money is not that important..????? 

SO.. I ask you WHY..???


you know what??  i REALLY do NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO OUR GOVTS THAN THE WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE and the LAND,, THEY ARE s'posed to be RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING,


and making billions for multinational companies.. whilst perhaps getting a few jobs up  ...  seems to be the aim of this Australian Government.  err perhaps I should say 

the aim of this current crop of arse lickers...    


Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21599
Gender: male
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #34 - Jul 8th, 2014 at 11:14am
 
And the winner is-

...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #35 - Jul 8th, 2014 at 10:00pm
 
Argentina!!

what'll be the projection if the Carbon Tax is abolished..??
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #36 - Jul 9th, 2014 at 6:38pm
 
Emma wrote on Jul 7th, 2014 at 11:35pm:
umm well thanks again for your  opinion, ...  heard many times before...OR VARIATIONS THEREOF.       and hey I disagree with you... 
...  I don't see the point in arguing about it.... 

I don't BUY what YOU  say..
. or WHAT any  other denier/agitant SAYS..

I look at the world.. I listen to the birds,, i hear the forecasts and the claims...the denigrators and the vested interests..   from every which where... 

AND I FIND for our MOTHER EARTH. !!

I find that profit and economic rationalism,..like .. fear about JOB losses..and the biggest furphy ( read lie) of all .. the DEFICIT.!!!!    Exclaim Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley..  as JUST SO much propaganda. designed to tailor our Australia..!!  Sad .

They are ALL FURPHY'S DESIGNED TO BRING DOWN what is intrinsic TO HUMAN survival.. A HEALTHY PLANET.
Surely money is not that important..????? 

SO.. I ask you WHY..???


you know what??  i REALLY do NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO OUR GOVTS THAN THE WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE and the LAND,, THEY ARE s'posed to be RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING,


and making billions for multinational companies.. whilst perhaps getting a few jobs up  ...  seems to be the aim of this Australian Government.  err perhaps I should say 

the aim of this current crop of arse lickers...    


I used to be labor but they ALWAYS bugger the country up economically.

The financial slavery the carbon tax would have brought to us all in this country isn't funny.

So I voted for Abbott last election to get rid of the carbon tax.

Unfortunately my guess that I was voting for bill and ben when I voted for the coalition came true.

Abbott and Hockey what a pair of knit wits, they seem to think giving the keys over to the big end of town will somehow fix everything.

I'm against all that they have proposed in their budget.

They where elected by the people for the people.

Unfortunately they are for multi nationals not the people of Australia.

I cant see them getting another term.

The greens all have to be put down imo, communism dressed up as environmentalism.

I was warming up to Clive Palmer but every since I saw him taking instructions from the High Priest of Anthropogenic Global Warming Al Gore, I guess I puked..!!!

Giving people parties like liberal and labor is just another way to divide and conquer.

My party is now the Australian constitution.

http://www.aph.gov.au/~/media/AC79BBA0B87A4906A6D71ACCEEF10535.ashx
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2014 at 6:46pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #37 - Jul 9th, 2014 at 6:58pm
 
Ajax wrote on Jul 9th, 2014 at 6:38pm:
Emma wrote on Jul 7th, 2014 at 11:35pm:
umm well thanks again for your  opinion, ...  heard many times before...OR VARIATIONS THEREOF.       and hey I disagree with you... 
...  I don't see the point in arguing about it.... 

I don't BUY what YOU  say..
. or WHAT any  other denier/agitant SAYS..

I look at the world.. I listen to the birds,, i hear the forecasts and the claims...the denigrators and the vested interests..   from every which where... 

AND I FIND for our MOTHER EARTH. !!

I find that profit and economic rationalism,..like .. fear about JOB losses..and the biggest furphy ( read lie) of all .. the DEFICIT.!!!!    Exclaim Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley..  as JUST SO much propaganda. designed to tailor our Australia..!!  Sad .

They are ALL FURPHY'S DESIGNED TO BRING DOWN what is intrinsic TO HUMAN survival.. A HEALTHY PLANET.
Surely money is not that important..????? 

SO.. I ask you WHY..???


you know what??  i REALLY do NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO OUR GOVTS THAN THE WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE and the LAND,, THEY ARE s'posed to be RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING,


and making billions for multinational companies.. whilst perhaps getting a few jobs up  ...  seems to be the aim of this Australian Government.  err perhaps I should say 

the aim of this current crop of arse lickers...    


I used to be labor but
they ALWAYS bugger the country up economically.

Here comes the boss lying his ass off at smoko..


The financial slavery the carbon tax would have brought to us all in this country isn't funny.

So I voted for Abbott last election to get rid of the carbon tax.

Unfortunately my guess that I was voting for bill and ben when I voted for the coalition came true.

Abbott and Hockey what a pair of knit wits, they seem to think giving the keys over to the big end of town will somehow fix everything.

I'm against all that they have proposed in their budget.

They where elected by the people for the people.

Unfortunately they are for multi nationals not the people of Australia.

I cant see them getting another term.

The greens all have to be put down imo, communism dressed up as environmentalism.

I was warming up to Clive Palmer but every since I saw him taking instructions from the High Priest of Anthropogenic Global Warming Al Gore, I guess I puked..!!!

Giving people parties like liberal and labor is just another way to divide and conquer.

My party is now the Australian constitution.

http://www.aph.gov.au/~/media/AC79BBA0B87A4906A6D71ACCEEF10535.ashx

Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Wot is this??
Reply #38 - Jul 9th, 2014 at 10:49pm
 
My party is now the Australian constitution.  quote from    umm sorry  uuhh nmmm    umm  ..

your link.. which i accessed is not the  full Australian  Constitution..  it is just amendments or repeals or whatever///

well lets hope the people of Oz...

and
particularly those of QLD,  under the Newman govt .,
.. get to see the real worth of the Australian Constitution...

Newman is clamoring for the right to lay taxes.....  strictly excluded under the Constitution...  ( as I understand it?   Huh)

Shows his ignorance arrogance and hubris...   

and his belief that the people of Queensland are the sheep in his Fold,  just waiting to be shorn.   Angry Sad.

Next election will be verrrrrry   interessssstinnng.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2014 at 10:55pm by Emma »  

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print