Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I DEMAND an apology from.. (Read 3071 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
I DEMAND an apology from..
Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm
 
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42299
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:06pm
 

Sorry.
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:12pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:06pm:
Sorry.

Namaste.
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2014 at 6:26pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley


Cuckoo

...
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 3:52am
 
Ajax wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 6:26pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley


Cuckoo

http://i57.tinypic.com/1zh1co0.jpg

Ajax bamboozles governments to steal mineral wealth for he represents the foreign investor from planet accountant! Where else does Ajax call home??

Shocked
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 7:13pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:06pm:
Sorry.


forgiven .

in love and the divine light

namaste

- : ) =


ॐ
/
Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #6 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 7:16pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 17th, 2014 at 3:52am:
Ajax wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 6:26pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley


Cuckoo

http://i57.tinypic.com/1zh1co0.jpg

Ajax bamboozles governments to steal mineral wealth for he represents the foreign investor from planet accountant! Where else does Ajax call home??

Shocked


that's better drah, for a moment I thought you might have come to your senses.  Tongue Grin Cheesy Cool
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23818
Carlsbad, CA
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #7 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 7:18pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley


Cuckoo!
Cuckoo!
Back to top
 

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde
 
IP Logged
 
Rhet-Oracle
Senior Member
****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 408
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #8 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 8:11pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley
Shocked

I am profusely UNsorry.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Lord Herbert
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 34441
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #9 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 8:17pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley


Sorry, Deathridesacarbonemission.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #10 - Apr 18th, 2014 at 2:38am
 
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 17th, 2014 at 8:17pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley


Sorry, Deathridesacarbonemission.

Please explain??????????  Shocked
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member
*****
Offline


WE ARE BORG

Posts: 26594
Australia
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #11 - Apr 18th, 2014 at 3:41am
 
Interestingly its the ppl that like to call others conspiracy theorists that think this whole climate thing is a conspiracy theory? To what end?

SOB
Back to top
 

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged
 
Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 24168
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #12 - Apr 18th, 2014 at 6:11am
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley



Your children will be bathing them and 'forgetting' to change their adult diapers, that's called retribution.
Back to top
 

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....
 
IP Logged
 
Lord Herbert
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 34441
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #13 - Apr 18th, 2014 at 6:36am
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 18th, 2014 at 2:38am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 17th, 2014 at 8:17pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Liberal voters who are imperilling my children by calling climate change crap!

Smiley


Sorry, Deathridesacarbonemission.

Please explain??????????  Shocked


You can tell your friends that Global Warming is a GOOD thing, while Global Cooling is a BAD thing.

That's the Good News for today, D.  Smiley

Warming = Good.

Cooling =  Bad!

The mini-Ice Age that ended in the 1800s killed millions across Europe, but a mini-Warming Period would have killed no one.



Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: I DEMAND an apology from..
Reply #14 - Apr 18th, 2014 at 8:31am
 
Death - you are trying to turn science into slogans. It's tacky. Deal in facts.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print