Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lions are going extinct now, but who cares?? (Read 727 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Feb 20th, 2014 at 6:48am
 
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member
*****
Offline


WE ARE BORG

Posts: 26594
Australia
Re: Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2014 at 6:53am
 
I doubt any of the lab/lib supporters care and definitely not the abbott clones who think we will get a new earth when we finish with this one.

SOB
Back to top
 

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged
 
Winston Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Ministry of Truth

Posts: 1549
Oceania
Gender: male
Re: Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2014 at 7:00am
 
I care.

We need to build an economy around maintaining and promoting natural diversity.
Back to top
 

Big Brother is watching you
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Reply #3 - Feb 20th, 2014 at 7:34am
 
Winston Smith wrote on Feb 20th, 2014 at 7:00am:
I care.

We need to build an economy around maintaining and promoting natural diversity.

Awareness is the spirit so pass on the information!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print