Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
twisted mind of a conservative (Read 1081 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

twisted mind of a conservative
Feb 13th, 2014 at 1:12pm

This joke of a CEO tells Americas poor that they should stop whinging because they are wealthier than those in India, China and many other countries

is this bloke kidding? Why doesn't he apply the same train of thought to his company ? It makes more profit than over 99% of other businesses in the world, stop whinging.

I also noticed he never volunteered to lower his wage to $35 000 US per annum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://au.pfinance.yahoo.com/fame-and-fortune/article/-/21438849/stop-whining-lu...

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: twisted mind of a conservative
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 1:19pm

He's talking about the blacks. As a Jew, he's talking from generations of animosity between the Jews and blacks.

He's right, of course.
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2014 at 3:37pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 2:55pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 13th, 2014 at 1:19pm:
He talking about the blacks. As a Jew, he's talking from generations of animosity between the Jews and blacks.

He's right, of course.

and you're still an idiot

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 3:38pm

And then the Italians and the Jews in New York's Hell's Kitchen were always at one another too.

IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 7:27pm

He's talking about the blacks. As a Jew, he's talking from generations of animosity between the Jews and blacks.

He's right, of course.

What the f#ck is this comment about?

I am Jewish, yet have no dislike for black people.

God grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and, above all, the wisdom to tell the difference.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 7:48pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 13th, 2014 at 1:12pm:
This joke of a CEO tells Americas poor that they should stop whinging because they are wealthier than those in India, China and many other countries

is this bloke kidding? Why doesn't he apply the same train of thought to his company ? It makes more profit than over 99% of other businesses in the world, stop whinging.

I also noticed he never volunteered to lower his wage to $35 000 US per annum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://au.pfinance.yahoo.com/fame-and-fortune/article/-/21438849/stop-whining-lu...

We all know that 'prosperity' at the individual level is comparative and is dependent on cost of living etc.  A lady friend from China says that food is cheap... (you must visit one day - I show you around!).. I hardly think that the prosperity of the Disadvantaged Class in society, no matter where that society is, is non-existent since they are , obviously - disadvantaged compared to the rest, and no amount of 'average weekly earnings' is going to make them prosperous when to average that figure, included are those on triple and quadruple the REAL average weekly earnings.

In Oz, of course,that percentage is rising as we speak.... and around 40% and rising of our population will retire on a government pension.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 7:49pm

Peter Freedman wrote on Feb 13th, 2014 at 7:27pm:

He's right, of course.

Ah.

That explains it.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 7:50pm

He's right, of course.

I trump you all!  My great-grandparents on one side were Jewish, another lot were Irish, Some Scots/Irish....

Ain' no Niggrah dere in dis woodpile!  But I fail to see the point of racial discussion in this vein.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 8:04pm

He's right, of course.

I'm talking about the Jews and Italians in the New York ghettoes of nearly a century ago.

And then there was hell to pay with the immigrant Irish too.

'Melting Pot' ~ my arse!

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #9 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 1:52am

He's right, of course.

I am afraid Herbert is correct about the situation in the USA.

How many blacks have you seen in a synagogue? 0?

Never in my life have I met or known of a black that called him/herself a jew.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #10 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 4:11am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 13th, 2014 at 7:50pm:

He's right, of course.

I trump you all!  My great-grandparents on one side were Jewish, another lot were Irish, Some Scots/Irish....

Ain' no Niggrah dere in dis woodpile!  But I fail to see the point of racial discussion in this vein.

I told a Yugoslav Woman the other day I had some Scottish heritage and she said I was a Jew..  Shocked Shocked

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 9:15am

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 14th, 2014 at 4:11am:
I told a Yugoslav Woman the other day I had some Scottish heritage and she said I was a Jew..  Shocked Shocked

Both are deemed to be misers with their money ... Tight as a crab's arse when it comes to spending on frivolities, or chipping in with their share towards a kitty.

But in my own long experience the Greeks are by FAR the most crab-arsed reluctant to spend a penny if they can get someone else to do that for them.

Second to the Greeks are the Dutch. From my own personal experience. Don't ask.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #12 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 5:23pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 14th, 2014 at 9:15am:

Both are deemed to be misers with their money ... Tight as a crab's arse when it comes to spending on frivolities, or chipping in with their share towards a kitty.

But in my own long experience the Greeks are by FAR the most crab-arsed reluctant to spend a penny if they can get someone else to do that for them.

Dutch men are truly weird but putting that aside: I think she was being serious... I did tell her the Scots were very scammy with their money( which  Shocked Shocked was no surprise to her of course) and that's probably it and we laughed and left it at that but I thought she was actually trying to make a historical point of some sort...

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #13 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 5:25pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 14th, 2014 at 9:15am:

Um, do all greeks leave the plastic on their lounge suites or is that just one family I remember!!

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 7:30pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 14th, 2014 at 5:25pm:
Um, do all greeks leave the plastic on their lounge suites or is that just one family I remember!!

It's all of them. I took a survey.

It's a prophylactic against the lounge suite getting pood and pissed on by their babies and little ankle-biters.

The Italians do the same, but with them it's to prevent the spaghetti from falling into the crack between the cushions and the backrest.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print