Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Look what denialists are trying to pull this time! (Read 1846 times)
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Look what denialists are trying to pull this time!
Reply #30 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:55am
 
muso wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 8:56am:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Feb 15th, 2014 at 3:08pm:
muso wishes to inform everyone in here that there are NO posters who use more than one nickname

Now why would someone defend the indefensible?



That's a strawman, chimp. I was talking about one specific poster.  We already know that you're innocent_bystander for example.


Its a very well defined and rigid straw man.

I can only recall you defending the indefensible when it comes to multiple aliases in here.

Surely you don't use one do you?

Tell me it isn't true - I would be bitterly crushed if it were true muso
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Look what denialists are trying to pull this time!
Reply #31 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 2:01pm
 
You know perfectly well that I don't use socks, and I don't think you do either, apart from one that you used a few years ago, but certainly not concurrently.

Of the regular posters on here (Environment), none use socks on Environment that I'm aware of. 

Are you satisfied with that?
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Look what denialists are trying to pull this time!
Reply #32 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 4:07pm
 
muso wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 2:01pm:
You know perfectly well that I don't use socks, and I don't think you do either, apart from one that you used a few years ago, but certainly not concurrently.

Of the regular posters on here (Environment), none use socks on Environment that I'm aware of. 

Are you satisfied with that?


well I would have continued with that nickname, if it wasn't banned.

Remember the good old days muso when people would be banned for very mild insults like "deranged, smelly putrid clown freak fascist maggot scum"?

Times have changed haven't they muso, you putrid repetitive turd rolling dung beetle freak maggot sloth
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Look what denialists are trying to pull this time!
Reply #33 - Feb 17th, 2014 at 5:48pm
 
Chimp, you really need to take that holiday in Radium Springs. You're exhibiting all the symptoms of radiation deficiency.

http://www.hotsprings.ca/RADIUM_HOT_SPRINGS.php

After a few days there, you'll be feeling your usual radiant self again.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print