Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45
Send Topic Print
Dad, where was grandpa during aboriginal genocide (Read 67814 times)
NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Dad, where was grandpa during aboriginal genocide
Reply #255 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 7:59am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 7:53am:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 7:37am:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 7:32am:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 6:50am:
Aboriginal Autonomy? Modelled on Nunavut?

Gonski would be mortified

But would it work?

Ive spent some time in the territory. If you like unbelievable heat that drives you mad, sandflys and mossies that attack every inch of your body. Water you cant swim in due to crocs. Freshwater holes with 100000 cane toads or 6 inches of bat gauno that you can smell for miles. Absolutely no creature comforts . Meals that someone in auchwitz would have trouble swallowing. No culture except drinking. Aboriginal settlements (who have a great love of the land) but who have plastic bags and disposable nappies lining the road for 10 km either side.
Boiling hot , stinking, salty sulphur stained bore water.

Yeah , it would work.

So you're an autonomist, then.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #256 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 7:59am

^

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #257 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 8:20am

AN AUTONOMIST....maybe.

we seem to have f^^ked up (by we , i mean the aborigines and the whites) a very delicate ecosystem that was aboriginal australia.

One thing ive learnt from training horses is they respond best to consistency and firm but fair leadership.
The changes that aborigines have endured are anything but consistnet and the leadership has certainly not been firm. Without firm leadership, (ie if you just use carrots and love and cuddles, you get an extremely anxious, dangerous horse).
We need to get the do-gooders right out of the picture. They are worsening the state of the aboriginal "mindset".
We need to empower the aborigines who show leadership to lead. This will involve, first of all, a total alcohol ban. Prohibition.
I forget the blokes name, mick dodson ?, no , i think its someone else, who wants an end to sit down money and for aborigines to be kicked off welfare. He could be put in charge of the autonomous state. Damn, now ive forgotten his name. Help me out there Wink Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #258 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 8:23am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 8:20am:
I forget the blokes name, mick dodson ?, no , i think its someone else, who wants an end to sit down money and for aborigines to be kicked off welfare. He could be put in charge of the autonomous state. Damn, now ive forgotten his name. Help me out there Wink Wink Wink Wink

Noel Pearson.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #259 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 8:46am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 8:23am:

Noel Pearson.

Yes  Thanks mate.
Speaks a lot of common sense.
I would put him in charge as a "benevolent dictator" of the new "autonomous" aboriginal nation.
They can have cape york.
The aboriginal industry parasites can go find a f^^king real job that involves improving outcomes for vulnerable people, not touring the nation and wasting tax payer dollars.
I'd call this a win/win

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #260 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:00am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 8:23pm:
The British empire spread death, darkness and disease to those poor unfortunate societies that had no sophisticated means of militarization and defence.

British history is stained with blood and littered with the corpses of societies and cultures they extinguished.

but our so called Australian FLAG has the union jack in the corner

,,,,our head of state is the ruling British Monarch

----our commander and chief of our military forces is officially this Monarch's representative, the governor general (ironically the next GG will be a retired General)

Are we a nation?

New Zealanders have more balls than us AUstralians. They enforce a nuclear free zone in the country and surrounding sovereign waters. No exceptions, and that means the USA and the UK - as well. NOBODY enters with nukes or nuke powered vessels or aircrafts.

Australia? Well we bend over daily and get Yanky and British reaming - unlubricated.

The NZ government will have a referendum this year to change their flag. They want to replace the Union Jack in the corner with something more distinctively New Zealand. They feel that their flag is not recognised internationally and is often confused with other flags such as the Australian flag.

We continue to bend over and lie to ourselves.

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:08am

The Abo’s up here are stuck in the mire of suicide and Ice and you plonkers are rattling on about the Queen……that’ll help…..

If any generation of Abo’s needs to be stolen it’s this one. Anger, blame, self pity and welfare is all that’s being passed down to them.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #262 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:11am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 8:46am:

Noel Pearson.

Yes  Thanks mate.
I would put him in charge as a "benevolent dictator" of the new "autonomous" aboriginal nation.
They can have cape york.
The aboriginal industry parasites can go find a f^^king real job that involves improving outcomes for vulnerable people, not touring the nation and wasting tax payer dollars.
I'd call this a win/win

Cape York, Arnhem land, the northern half of the NT and the top of WA. That would be a viable land area for an autonomous region.

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #263 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:18am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:11am:

Noel Pearson.

Yes  Thanks mate.
They can have cape york.
I'd call this a win/win

Cape York, Arnhem land, the northern half of the NT and the top of WA. That would be a viable land area for an autonomous region.

What about all the poor Abo’s in the South?

You want to march them all to the Top-End?

Awesome idea.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #264 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:23am

FriYAY wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:18am:

Noel Pearson.

Yes  Thanks mate.
They can have cape york.
I'd call this a win/win

Awesome idea.

It might be worth the trip. There's mining and oil resources for an economy they can be part of... And, of course, the opportunity for self-determination.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #265 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:26am

Noel Pearson.

Yes  Thanks mate.
They can have cape york.
I'd call this a win/win

You will never see an end to the funding of aboriginal programs because it is said that if the funding dries up, about 1 million white Australians will lose their Jobs.

Noel Pearson does not represent the Indigenous people of Australia - he is a government stooge. The only Aboriginal person John Howard would consult with regularly (that tells you something right there in a nut shell). Pearson is a gatekeeper - one of the many PAID gatekeepers given the task of completing assimilation and the destruction of any truthful history of this country.

Lets see what Gary Foley has to say about Mr Noel Pearson. Do you have the moral courage to watch this until the end?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #266 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:30am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:23am:
FriYAY wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:18am:

Noel Pearson.

Yes  Thanks mate.
They can have cape york.
I'd call this a win/win

Awesome idea.

It might be worth the trip. There's mining and oil resources for an economy they can be part of... And, of course, the opportunity for self-determination.

Yep sounds marvelous.

When to we start?

The local Abo co-op has just bought the old fire station and opened a massive new welfare center.

And Victoria had to shut all the Abo only schools because no one went.

It’ll be good to see the arse end of them.

Cool

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #267 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:38am

FriYAY wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:30am:

Good to see the arse end of them eh? What's that all about? Anything to Freud here?

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #268 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:57am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:38am:
FriYAY wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 9:30am:

Good to see the arse end of them eh? What's that all about? Anything to Freud here?

They are useless scabs on society and offer nothing to the community.

Pack ‘em up and heard them North.

Great idea. Cool

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #269 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 10:02am

Mr Foley looks a few shades whiter than Mr Pearson , chimp Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45
Send Topic Print