Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Giant Antarctic glacier beyond point of no return (Read 1803 times)
namnugenot
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 639
NSW
Gender: male
Re: Giant Antarctic glacier beyond point of no return
Reply #30 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 4:01pm
 
...

What does the graph say? Well pretty much...

Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold, and back to hot...

I'm going to opinion that there are points on this graph where according to the revolutionary and controversial theory that ice does melt when it's hot that glacier's and ice retreated multiple times over this time period. So in fact this was not irreversable and ice did reform otherwise there would be no ice to melt now.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Giant Antarctic glacier beyond point of no return
Reply #31 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 8:10pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:49pm:
# wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:44pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 11:51am:
namnugenot wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 11:46am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 11:42am:
Kiddie fiddlers are n a s t y  Shocked


Yes but one day they will catch you and then you will get the help you so desperately need...

Nam is embarrassed he is a kiddie fiddler!

Deathridesahorse, give it a break or I'll give you one.

Everything in moderation  Wink
Not everything.

I feel that your references to child abuse exploit the suffering of the abused. Any repeat will lead to an immediate ban.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Giant Antarctic glacier beyond point of no return
Reply #32 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 9:27pm
 
# wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 8:10pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:49pm:
# wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:44pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 11:51am:
namnugenot wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 11:46am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 11:42am:
Kiddie fiddlers are n a s t y  Shocked


Yes but one day they will catch you and then you will get the help you so desperately need...

Nam is embarrassed he is a kiddie fiddler!

Deathridesahorse, give it a break or I'll give you one.

Everything in moderation  Wink
Not everything.

I feel that your references to child abuse exploit the suffering of the abused. Any repeat will lead to an immediate ban.

You're a shill in sheeps clothing!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Giant Antarctic glacier beyond point of no return
Reply #33 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 9:28pm
 
namnugenot wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 2:46pm:
I thought you must have lost your moderators hat and monocle...but then it's obviously different when those you disagree with are copping it. At least I gave you the incentive to find them again. You don't have to thank me...I'll go all blushy.

Protected species hide themselves very carefully lol!  Wink Wink Wink
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print