thats good.. all off-line that is.
I 'm not surprised at the info you have posted CL.
I would think there are other, more obvious signs of significant contamination.. but they have not been made widely known.. Musn't PANIC people. .
After all......

it is too late for the majority of Japanese residents exposed already. And there seems nothing can be done about the on-going contamination which will continue to ravage the people for untold yrs to come.
I really do not understand people who tout the nuclear power industry.
OF ALL sources of power, surely this is the most deadly, LONG TIME........
and the goal? to further our irresponsible, no, suicidal , use of high-cost high-risk fuels, at the expense of every living thing on this planet.
IMO..?
People who support nuclear power as a viable alternative are .......totally divorced from the natural world, and think only in terms of power output, profitability, and to hell with tomorrow..
perhaps they HOPE that all this contamination will just fade away...
yeah ..like in 2 million yrs.. or some such.

l
or it will all be dug up and shot into space..??