Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global (Read 4142 times)
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #30 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:11am
 
ImSpartacus2 wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 9:30am:
You know muso for someone who lauds the scientific method you really do say some extraordinarily baseless things.  How would you know that there are no socks on oz politics.


The kettle calling the pot black....................?????

Are you for real.....even if your not an AGW religion sock the only thing you bring to the table is ad homs.

Quote:
They have programs with increasing sophistication that allow one person to open a multitude of accounts in different names without detection.


LMFAO...this guy is paranoid.........Ajax-007. 

Quote:
Do you ever go on the Whirlpool  forum.  They refer to astroturfing as a constant problem.  When Australia implemented carbon pricing it was a big loss for the denialists and the huge fossil fuel interests around the world. It gave impetus to other countries to do the same and now that we are set to scrap it again there is a lot of financial incentive to win the population over to the denialist cause.
   

You ever tried being a fictional writer dude, cause you do have some talent there....?????

Quote:
Ozpolitics is just one of a number of forums where it would be ideal to spread their propaganda to the grass roots and they hope eventually to the rest of the country.


Propaganda doesn't last very long, only the truth can remain in circulation for ever. 

Quote:
As to whether you muso are a sock, I'm inclined to think not. True Colours I don't know much about him/her and couldn't say.


So how do we know that your not a AGW sock puppet your self that can't debate the science and has been planet here to administer ad homs......LOL...?????

Quote:
As for Ajax, I think the odds are really high that he is a plant. The guy comes here specifically to cut, paste and repeat the arguments from the denialists blogs without any apparent interest in actually debating the truth or otherwise of what he is saying. It doesn't matter.  All that matters is that he floods the airwaves with his garbage in the hope that some unsuspecting innocents will be taken in by his garbage. 


Mate take a look at your threads and posts FFS....!!!

The only thing you'll find is insults & ad homs.....????

You sir are a TROLL of the first order.....................!!!!!

Quote:
Which brings us to Vuk.  Although Im not as confident about him as I am about Ajax I would still say on balance that he too is a sock here on a mission to spread the denialist propaganda.  I think the things I consider most damning with respect to Vuk are these: He is not a scientist; he tells us without any natural human hesitation that the real scientists in the field dont know what they're talking about; he accuses the expert scientists of having corrupt motives on nothing more then the "possibility" that someone in the scientists' position "might" be making global warming up to fund his/her individual projects and yet he, Vuk, freely ignores the fact that the blog sites that he is repeating arguments from and cutting and pasting from are backed by huge financial interests in the fossil fuel industry.  I'm talking Koch brothers here and their front men like the Heartland and Cato institutes etc.  I think if Vuk was genuine he would ask himself as any basic human being would ask himself.  What's at stake? The expert scientists are saying catastrophe for the human race and the planet. But says Vuk, I'm not a scientists, who am I to doubt what the scientists are saying, especially when so much is at risk.  But instead what does this Vuk do.  He spreads the denialist propaganda, happily cutting and pasting and repeating the latest arguments from denialists HQ without the slightest hesitation.  No this guy IMO is not who he says he is and is here with his sock puppet mate Ajax to spread propaganda for their corporate masters.


Everyone on here that doesn't agree with you must be a sock puppet planted here to preach anti AGW LMFAO.

You are a nazi my friend, just because we don't agree with your point of view it doesn't mean you have to march us out and shoot us.

TROLL
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #31 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:51am
 
muso wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 8:22pm:
...
The Medieval Warm period is not part of any argument. It's a red herring. ...
That's a relief. I was worried that my inability to see any relevance might be the Alzheimer's kicking in.  Wink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #32 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 9:26pm
 
ImSpartacus2 wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 9:30am:
You know muso for someone who lauds the scientific method you really do say some extraordinarily baseless things.  How would you know that there are no socks on oz politics.  They have programs with increasing sophistication that allow one person to open a multitude of accounts i


I said "on this board" meaning "environment".  There are tools around that I can use. Do you think I don't know the tricks that are used.  Check your PM.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
ImSpartacus2
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6913
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #33 - Nov 5th, 2013 at 8:11am
 
muso wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 9:26pm:
ImSpartacus2 wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 9:30am:
You know muso for someone who lauds the scientific method you really do say some extraordinarily baseless things.  How would you know that there are no socks on oz politics.  They have programs with increasing sophistication that allow one person to open a multitude of accounts i


I said "on this board" meaning "environment".  There are tools around that I can use. Do you think I don't know the tricks that are used.  Check your PM.

Thanks Muso,I'll take yor comments on board but cant say I accept them since I understand that the programs they have developed to avoid sock detection are becoming more sophisticated every day. but I will continue to observe the situation and in any event none of that has any bearing on weather Ajax and Vuk are astroturfing for corporate fossil fuel interests which for the reasons I have given I believe they are.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #34 - Nov 5th, 2013 at 12:10pm
 
Have you seen some of these small business magazines that are going around? It's hardly any wonder that there are denialists out there. I don't think Ajax is being paid to astroturf, judging from some of his earlier responses.

Do you think there is money in it? hmmmm. (bad thoughts)
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
ImSpartacus2
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6913
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #35 - Nov 5th, 2013 at 2:13pm
 
I do. And yes there is $$$$$ in it.  People spend all day writing glowing reviews for products they've never used before and its a big problem now because you cant trust internet reviews anymore. Go on Whirlpool, where they encounter it alot and also wikipedia have an article on it worth reading.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #36 - Nov 6th, 2013 at 9:05pm
 
I now see that your definition of sock is broader than the one that most of us would understand.

I think the word you're looking for is "shill". In that respect, I can't claim to know whether there are any "shills" on this board.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #37 - Nov 7th, 2013 at 5:26pm
 
ImSpartacus2 wrote on Nov 5th, 2013 at 2:13pm:
I do. And yes there is $$$$$ in it.  People spend all day writing glowing reviews for products they've never used before and its a big problem now because you cant trust internet reviews anymore. Go on Whirlpool, where they encounter it alot and also wikipedia have an article on it worth reading.   

Numbers have recently been given by, i think wendy harmer believe it or not, on the economics of trolling and fake accounts et al/etc.....  Cheesy
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #38 - Nov 7th, 2013 at 5:30pm
 
muso wrote on Nov 5th, 2013 at 12:10pm:
Have you seen some of these small business magazines that are going around? It's hardly any wonder that there are denialists out there. I don't think Ajax is being paid to astroturf, judging from some of his earlier responses.

Do you think there is money in it? hmmmm. (bad thoughts)

STatus quo= money in it... it's easier to attack than defend ---> its called THE TRANSFER OF ADVANTAGES to put it in stuffy shirt terms!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #39 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 8:09pm
 
If I accepted money for telling lies about global warming, I doubt if I could live with that lie. Joanne Nova and David Evans obviously have no such moral qualms.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global
Reply #40 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 10:45am
 
muso wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 8:09pm:
If I accepted money for telling lies about global warming, I doubt if I could live with that lie. Joanne Nova and David Evans obviously have no such moral qualms.
For some, it's all about the money.

People con and otherwise rob others for the money. People even kill others for money. It's a continuum. Exactly where in that continuum the likes of Nova, Watts and Evans belong, I'll leave for the reader to decide.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print