Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
24 Hours of Reality (Read 2652 times)
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #15 - Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:04pm
 
# wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 10:58am:
Do you even know what a sceptic is?

[quote]In this forum, you've done nothing but deny all that's inconsistent with your world view. That isn't scepticism.


Fair enough, I don't know what has made you come to this conclusion but like I said I could talk chinese if you want.

Quote:
A true sceptic takes account of the quality of sources. Muso did a pretty good job of showing how it's done.


Poor muso, the IPCC told their disciples the missing heat went into the deep oceans and he and chimpy were vehemently defending this position.

When surprise surprise the IPCC in the AR5 report said the missing heat was in the top layers of the ocean, muso and chimpy where left with egg on their face.

That what happens when you listen to the pseudo science coming out of the IPCC's computer models.

They really don't know whether they're Arthur or Marthur, and if it wasn't so politicized this AGW hypothesis would have been binned quite a while ago.

Quote:
The sources you favour are of extremely poor quality. I can only guess that you favour them because they support your world view.


Well then  prove them wrong or inaccurate....???

Quote:
Entertainers like Mockton and bloggers like Nova and Watts are denialists, not sceptics.


And that fraudster John Cook over at skeptical science is...???

Look at the title of the blog for heavens sake, they are anything but sceptical, they are ALGORIANS.

They have ties to Al Gore and are proud of it, maybe dear old AL will throw them some scraps when you because the first carbon credit billionaire through the Chicago Climate Exchange.

Dude wake up FFS.

Quote:
A true sceptic doubts himself, first and foremost. Among other things, that means acknowledging our limits. I long ago came to appreciate the complexity of climate science. I accept that I'll never develop a credible grasp of it and so must accept the best analyses.


Sounds good tell it to the IPCC....????

You'll find they will toss you out before you finish the sentence.........LOL..............!!!

Quote:
You deny all that contradicts your beliefs. I accept the best sources. I reckon I'm the sceptic here.


LMFAO....you're a brain washed minion imo....!!!!!!!
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156093
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #16 - Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:56pm
 
Ajax wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:04pm:
# wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 10:58am:
[quote]You deny all that contradicts your beliefs. I accept the best sources. I reckon I'm the sceptic here.


LMFAO....you're a brain washed minion imo....!!!!!!!



...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #17 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am
 
Ajax wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:04pm:
...
Quote:
You deny all that contradicts your beliefs. I accept the best sources. I reckon I'm the sceptic here.


LMFAO....you're a brain washed minion imo....!!!!!!!
Nope, just sceptical.

You have your delusional, paranoid, conspiracist world view. I have Occam's razor.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Innocent bystander
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 4220
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #18 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm
 
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #19 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm
 
Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #20 - Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm
 
Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:
Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #21 - Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm
 
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:
Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #22 - Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:59pm
 
Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm:
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:
Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????

Ajax, you deny all that doesn't support your world view. I pay attention to the most credible sources.

Which of us is most the sceptic?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #23 - Nov 3rd, 2013 at 1:11pm
 
# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:59pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm:
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:
Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????

Ajax, you deny all that doesn't support your world view. I pay attention to the most credible sources.

Which of us is most the sceptic?


You mean the pot and the kettle..........????
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #24 - Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm
 
Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 1:11pm:
# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:59pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm:
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:
Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????

Ajax, you deny all that doesn't support your world view. I pay attention to the most credible sources.

Which of us is most the sceptic?


You mean the pot and the kettle..........????

No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #25 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am
 
# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.


Someone that seeks the truth doesn't go around posting doomsday scenarios in favour of AGW.

I have never heard you question any of the AGW religions science......?????

How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #26 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:56am
 
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am:
# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.
...
How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!

Lacking knowledge, I listen to the best.

You seek only support for your world view. I seek truth.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #27 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:04am
 
# wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:56am:
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am:
# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.
...
How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!

Lacking knowledge, I listen to the best.

You seek only support for your world view. I seek truth.


Well then what have you to say about....

The missing hot spot in the tropopause.........??

Glaciers would melt by 2035......................??

The arctic would melt by 2013....................??

There was no medieval warm period of mini iceage...??

Temperature & CO2 don't correlate..............????

The missing heat went into the deep oceans of was that the top layers................???

There would be unequivocal warming of between 0.3 to 0.5 degrees per decade.

For the last 15 years we have had 0.05 degrees per decade.

Sea levels are rising uncontrollably fast and not in accordance with natural variability.......?????????

Climate gate.....exposing the fraud behind the AGW religion.

there are more but this you claim to be the best.

They have been deceiving you disciples every since the IPCC took over the science in 1995.
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #28 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:10am
 
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:04am:
# wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:56am:
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am:
# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.
...
How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!

Lacking knowledge, I listen to the best.

You seek only support for your world view. I seek truth.


Well then what have you to say about....

The missing hot spot in the tropopause.........??

Glaciers would melt by 2035......................??

The arctic would melt by 2013....................??

There was no medieval warm period of mini iceage...??

Temperature & CO2 don't correlate..............????

The missing heat went into the deep oceans of was that the top layers................???

There would be unequivocal warming of between 0.3 to 0.5 degrees per decade.

For the last 15 years we have had 0.05 degrees per decade.

Sea levels are rising uncontrollably fast and not in accordance with natural variability.......?????????

Climate gate.....exposing the fraud behind the AGW religion.

there are more but this you claim to be the best.

They have been deceiving you disciples every since the IPCC took over the science in 1995.

Ajax, are you capable of understanding? Are you willing to understand?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Reply #29 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:13am
 
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:
Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:
# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


"Delusional" is a kind response to something like that. I'd be using words like raving and idiotic to describe an argument like that, and we have one simplistic remark egging on  another. It reminds me of something I saw about 10 years ago.

...

Slash yourself with Occam's razor indeed.  Grin
Why do we even bother?  They hang themselves.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:22am by muso »  

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print