Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hottest 12-month period confirmed (Read 2795 times)
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:21pm
 
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:09pm:
And Karoly is a government paid tax payer funded soak spruiker for the warmist cult. ...

It's the paranoids, isn't it? They're out to get us, aren't they?  Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Rider
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2669
OnTheRoad
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:37pm
 
# wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:21pm:
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:09pm:
And Karoly is a government paid tax payer funded soak spruiker for the warmist cult. ...

It's the paranoids, isn't it? They're out to get us, aren't they?  Roll Eyes


So, are you paid to spruik too? or are you just another sheep meekly falling into line?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #17 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:01pm
 
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:37pm:
# wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:21pm:
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:09pm:
And Karoly is a government paid tax payer funded soak spruiker for the warmist cult. ...

It's the paranoids, isn't it? They're out to get us, aren't they?  Roll Eyes


So, are you paid to spruik too? or are you just another sheep meekly falling into line?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1378442417
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Rider
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2669
OnTheRoad
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #18 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:15pm
 
# wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:01pm:
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:37pm:
# wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:21pm:
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:09pm:
And Karoly is a government paid tax payer funded soak spruiker for the warmist cult. ...

It's the paranoids, isn't it? They're out to get us, aren't they?  Roll Eyes


So, are you paid to spruik too? or are you just another sheep meekly falling into line?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1378442417


really......?? whatever you are on, ease back a bit.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #19 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:17pm
 
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:15pm:
# wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:01pm:
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:37pm:
# wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:21pm:
Rider wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 2:09pm:
And Karoly is a government paid tax payer funded soak spruiker for the warmist cult. ...

It's the paranoids, isn't it? They're out to get us, aren't they?  Roll Eyes


So, are you paid to spruik too? or are you just another sheep meekly falling into line?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1378442417


really......?? ...

I know, I know; they're all in it together.  Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:41pm
 
So you criticize Soon and tell me Karoly is ok.

Talk about cheery picking.

I don't think I can take you seriously any longer.... Tongue
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #21 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:47pm
 
If this sudden interest in Environment is somehow motivated by Politics, you can relax. I don't vote on single issues, and right now my priority is for a stronger economy. I will be voting for the Libs, but that doesn't mean I'm throwing atmospheric science out the window. If I see good science being attacked by bullsh1t, I'll be there to defend the science.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #22 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:57pm
 
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:47pm:
If this sudden interest in Environment is somehow motivated by Politics, you can relax. I don't vote on single issues, and right now my priority is for a stronger economy. I will be voting for the Libs, but that doesn't mean I'm throwing atmospheric science out the window. If I see good science being attacked by bullsh1t, I'll be there to defend the science.


My motivation is not political, but the AGW religion sure is..?

You guys always fall back on the fossil fuel industry giving large sums of money to denialists.

Have you ever asked WTF banks are giving BILLIONS to fund the AGW religion.....???
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #23 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 4:09pm
 
Ajax wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:57pm:
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:47pm:
If this sudden interest in Environment is somehow motivated by Politics, you can relax. I don't vote on single issues, and right now my priority is for a stronger economy. I will be voting for the Libs, but that doesn't mean I'm throwing atmospheric science out the window. If I see good science being attacked by bullsh1t, I'll be there to defend the science.


My motivation is not political, but the AGW religion sure is..?

You guys always fall back on the fossil fuel industry giving large sums of money to denialists.


I fall back on science and facts. You've already admitted (by lack of reply)  that you don't understand the term "correlation" or "correlation coefficient".
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #24 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 4:12pm
 
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 4:09pm:
Ajax wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:57pm:
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 3:47pm:
If this sudden interest in Environment is somehow motivated by Politics, you can relax. I don't vote on single issues, and right now my priority is for a stronger economy. I will be voting for the Libs, but that doesn't mean I'm throwing atmospheric science out the window. If I see good science being attacked by bullsh1t, I'll be there to defend the science.


My motivation is not political, but the AGW religion sure is..?

You guys always fall back on the fossil fuel industry giving large sums of money to denialists.


I fall back on science and facts. You've already admitted (by lack of reply)  that you don't understand the term "correlation" or "correlation coefficient".


Can you prove that CO2 & temperature correlate.....?????
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #25 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:04pm
 
I'm not going to post it again. You find the post where I calculated the correlation coefficient.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #26 - Sep 9th, 2013 at 9:58am
 
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:04pm:
I'm not going to post it again. You find the post where I calculated the correlation coefficient.


Has there ever been a standard here on Earth for CO2 in our atmosphere or temperature........?

Can man ever hope to achieve such a thing....???

This is the futility of your argument that AGW is responsible for the warming of the Earth.
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #27 - Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:18am
 
Ajax wrote on Sep 9th, 2013 at 9:58am:
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:04pm:
I'm not going to post it again. You find the post where I calculated the correlation coefficient.


Has there ever been a standard here on Earth for CO2 in our atmosphere or temperature........?

Can man ever hope to achieve such a thing....???

This is the futility of your argument that AGW is responsible for the warming of the Earth.


It's not about futility

It's about what rising CO2 levels will do to the thermal retention rates of the earth.

It's about what effects will occur to the various Eco systems on the earth as global temperatures rise.

It's about other non biological effects such as rising sea levels.

It's about acidification of the earths oceans.

And if Svante Arrhenius can do global warming calculations and predictions with limited data, in the year 1896, what possible excuse can anyone alive today have for ignoring AGW and its inevitable climatic catastrophes?

You really need to educate yourself about the simple facts and basic science that underpins AGW and climate change mitigation.

Galloping in here as an intellectually defenseless comic book character is embarrassing to witness.


http://www.rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #28 - Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:25am
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:18am:
Ajax wrote on Sep 9th, 2013 at 9:58am:
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:04pm:
I'm not going to post it again. You find the post where I calculated the correlation coefficient.


Has there ever been a standard here on Earth for CO2 in our atmosphere or temperature........?

Can man ever hope to achieve such a thing....???

This is the futility of your argument that AGW is responsible for the warming of the Earth.


It's not about futility

It's about what rising CO2 levels will do to the thermal retention rates of the earth.

It's about what effects will occur to the various Eco systems on the earth as global temperatures rise.

It's about other non biological effects such as rising sea levels.

It's about acidification of the earths oceans.

And if Svante Arrhenius can do global warming calculations and predictions with limited data, in the year 1896, what possible excuse can anyone alive today have for ignoring AGW and its inevitable climatic catastrophes?

You really need to educate yourself about the simple facts and basic science that underpins AGW and climate change mitigation.

Galloping in here as an intellectually defenseless comic book character is embarrassing to witness.


http://www.rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf


You are acting as though the Earth has never experienced these things before.

We all know that it has, its not a first therefore plunging us all into the unknown.

Take a look at our history..........!!!!!!

Svante Arrhenius never had the benefit of hindsight.

Did he know that we have continuously gone through the process of higher and lower CO2 levels in our atmosphere from day dot.

What was his knowledge of the history with respect to CO2 levels in our atmosphere.....??!!
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Hottest 12-month period confirmed
Reply #29 - Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:09pm
 
Ajax,

The survival of the Earth is not in question. There is absolutely no doubt that 500 million years in the past, well-adapted lifeforms lived perfectly happy lives in a deep ocean under an atmosphere of 13% Oxygen and 4000 +/- 3000 ppm CO2 and with a relatively small land surface on which you could fry some  hypothetically anachronistic egg. 

All of this is really quite irrelevant to the enormous human tragedy that is about to unfold. 

Chimp - you can be very succinct at times.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print