Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I want to buy one of these. (Read 1273 times)
Yadda
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23041
A cat with a view
I want to buy one of these.
Mar 26th, 2013 at 12:19am
 
I want to buy one of these.

Why can't i, buy one of these in Australia, today ?

Where is the Australian version of the ZENN car being built ?



RMR: Rick and ZENN Car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2BG2qOvCg




...


Back to top
 

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31
 
IP Logged
 
Rider
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2669
OnTheRoad
Gender: male
Re: I want to buy one of these.
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 11:41am
 
Yadda wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 12:19am:
I want to buy one of these.

Why can't i, buy one of these in Australia, today ?

Where is the Australian version of the ZENN car being built ?



RMR: Rick and ZENN Car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2BG2qOvCg




http://www.evworld.com/images/edta06_zenn.jpg




Might be difficult as they are out of business. Funny that.

Have you thought about a pushbike and a couple of panniers? thats what i use.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42350
Gender: male
Re: I want to buy one of these.
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 1:29pm
 

that is so ugly
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Yadda
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23041
A cat with a view
Re: I want to buy one of these.
Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:07pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 1:29pm:
that is so ugly



Nah.

Tis a pretty thing.

Back to top
 

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31
 
IP Logged
 
Rider
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2669
OnTheRoad
Gender: male
Re: I want to buy one of these.
Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:36pm
 
Yadda wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:07pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 1:29pm:
that is so ugly



Nah.

Tis a pretty thing.




Did you google the review for it? back in 2008...it wasn't very complimentary  Sad



Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Yadda
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23041
A cat with a view
Re: I want to buy one of these.
Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 7:38pm
 
Rider wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:36pm:
Yadda wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:07pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 1:29pm:
that is so ugly



Nah.

Tis a pretty thing.




Did you google the review for it? back in 2008...it wasn't very complimentary  Sad







Hi Rider.

No i didn't check the review for the ZENN.         [I only watched the YT.]

Maybe i should have.

And i certainly would read a review of such a vehicle before i bought one.



Back to top
 

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print