Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics (Read 3053 times)
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:48pm
 
about to ask you the same q Roberta... 

Deathray  has stated a perfectly reasonable position....  no enterprise based on business models will care for its consumers....

unless you count stuff like McDonalds,   funding all those RonaldMcDonald charity for children dying of cancer type things..PUKE

They only do that 'cos they KNOW they are poisoning the populace who eat their poison... and that Kids are especially vulnerable.. and that THEY have huge responsibility in cancer in children today.

Doesn't stop them tho... they make big bikkies.

Criminal,, is what they are.
BET U love  it... Tongue
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
...
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23673
WA
Gender: male
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #16 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:50pm
 
I ain't hatin, I'm impressed.  It's been a long time since drah has been so lucid. I wish him well, but you...not so much.
Back to top
 

In the fullness of time...
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #17 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:52pm
 
... wrote on Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:40pm:
New meds?

What's ya problemo again mate??
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #18 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:57pm
 
... wrote on Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:50pm:
I ain't hatin, I'm impressed.  It's been a long time since drah has been so lucid. I wish him well, but you...not so much.

Lol, America got 9-11ed and the world laughed and you are still sore!

Go cage fighting, yeh!

Anthrax beats Nuclear Weapons... [next!]


** Hey, whateva happened to all those superhardcore Americans that used to travel the world telling everyone "...'cos we got da bomb, man, Yeh, we got da god damn bomb and what are you gonna do about it?"

The world laughed, so cheer up wes!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy GET WITH THE PROGRAM LIKE YA KNOW!

** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry


** I SAID PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
...
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23673
WA
Gender: male
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #19 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:58pm
 
Never mind.
Back to top
 

In the fullness of time...
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #20 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:59pm
 
... wrote on Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:50pm:
I ain't hatin, I'm impressed.  It's been a long time since drah has been so lucid. I wish him well, but you...not so much.

Duckdive the wave of negativity dood!

I don't care about your pepperoni pizza mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! NO ONE DOES!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
aquascoot
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 38110
Gender: male
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #21 - Feb 19th, 2013 at 7:15am
 
obama couldnt give a toss about the environment.
he only cares about his own bloated ego.
he just wants to get some WORDS on the record so his kids dont get up him in 30 years time.
as for ACTION, youve got to be smacking kidding
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Obama pushes US into Global Environmental Politics
Reply #22 - Feb 19th, 2013 at 6:54pm
 
gotta start somewhere DOOD.

Maybe get rid of those 'baby fur-seal hubcap covers'    ' Grin
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print