Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wind Farm Christmas (Read 1164 times)
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Wind Farm Christmas
Dec 15th, 2012 at 12:29am
 
Sorry, I just had to..
Back to top
 

029_1000.jpg (52 KB | 35 )
029_1000.jpg

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member
*****
Offline


WE ARE BORG

Posts: 26594
Australia
Re: Wind Farm Christmas
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2012 at 4:37am
 
Heh not as good as the old news helicopter one but pretty good.

SOB
Back to top
 

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Wind Farm Christmas
Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2013 at 4:13pm
 
made me laugh!

Hey, what about Tomic last night?

I like that Barty girl aswell: she will be good.

Tomic is top ten for shizzle magizzle,... lol Djokovic may have been tired but still, he was definately a little more than surprised!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print