Maqqa wrote on Sep 5
th, 2012 at 7:04pm:
Pre July
- There will be no carbon tax under a government I lead
...but I am determined to put a price on carbon.And that is what we have. No tax. A price on carbon with a 3 year fixed price period.
It is a tax, you dunderhead.
Maqqa wrote on Sep 5
th, 2012 at 7:04pm:
There will be no floating price on the carbon price Who said that?
There was always going to be a floating price on the carbon price after the 3 year fixed price period.
Pardon me, I've been asleep for 3 years because I thought it had only been one month or so since the carbon dioxide tax was forced upon us.
Maqqa wrote on Sep 5
th, 2012 at 7:04pm:
We will close brown coal power stations in VIC Who said that?
They said they would seek to negotiate the potential closure of up to 2000 megawatts of high pollution electricity generation capacity if it was value for taxpayers money. But it isn't value for taxpayers money.
Who said it? Gillard, of course.
Maqqa wrote on Sep 5
th, 2012 at 7:04pm:
Australian Carbon Tax will lower global temperature
Who said that?
Besides Andrew Bolt?
See above...