Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Drum.. Dark corners of political debate (Read 1029 times)
Doctor Jolly
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Drum.. Dark corners of political debate
Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:18am

I was watching "The Drum" on ABC 24 last night, and they were mentioning internet political chat, and mentioned a place call aus-pol  which they described as a dark corner of political debate.

Did they mean this site ?

IP Logged

Maqqa
Gold Member

14% - that low?!

Re: The Drum.. Dark corners of political debate
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:33am

Every time Greens_booze enters the forum - the collective IQ drops dramatically to 0 Kelvin.

Bill 14% is not the alcohol content of that wine. It's your poll number

IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:54am

Maqqa wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:33am:
Every time Greens_booze enters the forum - the collective IQ drops dramatically to 0 Kelvin.

You mean 0 Kevin don't you?  Grin

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

PoliticalReality

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:04pm

They're talking about #auspol - on twitter

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:18pm

Yeah havent seen too much "debate" here.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

The Valley Boy
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:07pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:18pm:

SOB

how can anyone debate anything on here when you got a dickhead called angeleyes/blackadder/iamtheman/kingofthecastle comes on here and puts everyone down that leans to the left of politics

I don't know why FD lets back in under another ID when he has been banned that many times.

There are that many good members that have left this forum because of him over the years, I can see this forum will be only liberals supporter left patting each other on the back saying how good they are.

I bet you London to a brick on SOB that he will come back here and have a go at me and know what I don't give a stuff what he says about me.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:21pm

THE DESPERATION OF ABBOTT SUPPORTERS IS CLEAR: HE HAS NOTHING WORTH DEFENDING THO!

LOL, how about that 3 point plan from Hunt last night!??!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:49pm

Quote:

SOB

how can anyone debate anything on here when you got a dickhead called angeleyes/blackadder/iamtheman/kingofthecastle comes on here and puts everyone down that leans to the left of politics

I don't know why FD lets back in under another ID when he has been banned that many times.

There are that many good members that have left this forum because of him over the years, I can see this forum will be only liberals supporter left patting each other on the back saying how good they are.

I bet you London to a brick on SOB that he will come back here and have a go at me and know what I don't give a stuff what he says about me.

like you carry credibility??? You quote articles from Bob Ellis which even the ALP MPs themselves say is ludicrous nonsense!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #8 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:51pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:49pm:
Quote:

SOB

like you carry credibility??? You quote articles from Bob Ellis which even the ALP MPs themselves say is ludicrous nonsense!

At least when he pastes an article though you can actually read it.

When he writes something himself his sentence construction and spelling is so bad, it becomes a guessing game of what he is actually saying.

Nouns are randomly selected and verbs seem optional in his sentences.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:05pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:51pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:49pm:
Quote:

SOB

At least when he pastes an article though you can actually read it.

When he writes something himself his sentence construction and spelling is so bad, it becomes a guessing game of what he is actually saying.

Nouns are randomly selected and verbs seem optional in his sentences.

yes. VB has some truly atrocious writing. And you are right that sometimes you dont really know what he is trying to say. Its a clear as mud.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print