Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pass the hat around for Craig Thompson. (Read 113 times)
GoneWest

Toowoomba
Pass the hat around for Craig Thompson.
May 26th, 2012 at 12:43pm

If Craig Thompson finds it necessary to ... move onwards, those of us sympathetic to his honesty, integrity, and many years of selfless public service should respect his wishes. What are the most painless ways to ... move onwards? If you type "Nembutal suicide" into Google, the first entry says this:

"In researching this site it was clear that suicide by drug poisoning had been the subject of more articles, chat rooms and forums than any other method. Everyone (who is suicidal!) is looking for a painless method to leave this world. Regrettably, drug poisoning is one of the least effective methods of suicide, and if it goes wrong, can be very far from painless....So when you are finished reading this page, please think about reading 'Help me'."

Politicians all assure us that Australians are renowned for their unique innovations, and Australia prides itself on being "The Clever Country". There must be many other ways to ... move onwards, and we all owe it to Craig Thompson to offer him whatever ideas and assistance will fulfill his desires.

Not that I'm suggesting anything, of course; but it would resolve the present awkward situation most expeditiously, and save a heap of legal fees. The lawyers (e.g. Julia Gillard et al) won't be pleased at the loss of income, but I'm sure they've other reasons for not wanting to object.

Illegitimi non carborudum.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print