Send Topic Print
Stoned By Jews (Read 404 times)
falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stoned By Jews
May 19th, 2012 at 8:00pm

Borat Creator Stoned By Haredim In Jerusalem

British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen told the Cannes Film Festival that he was stoned by haredim in Jerusalem while dressed as Bruno, a gay Austrian fashion reporter character created and played by Cohen in the film Bruno.

British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen told the Cannes Film Festival that he was stoned by haredim in Jerusalem while dressed as Bruno, a gay Austrian fashion reporter character created and played by Cohen in the film Bruno.

Cohen was at the Cannes Film Festival promoting his new film, The Dictator.

Cohen said he was chased by rock throwing haredim during the filming of Bruno bruwhen he appeared on the streets dressed in a sleeveless top and hot pants along with traditional haredi apparel items.

According to the International Business Times, the Daily Mirror quoted Cohen as describing the incident this way:

"A bunch of Hasidic Jews ran after me with rocks and I ended up hiding in a bathroom store.

"Normally in dangerous situations I have a getaway car. But as I ran towards the getaway car it drove away.

"So I found myself running down the street, running for my life, and being chased by these Hasidic nutcases.

"I turned round to calm them down, and I shouted in Hebrew 'I am Jewish', which apparently is the worst thing ever you can tell Hasidic Jews.

"It was then they decided that they wanted to really kill me.”

Update 10:14 am CDT – Here's a video that may show part of the incident [Hat Tip: MoishieCohen]:

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2012/05/chabad-rabbi-blames-a...

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Re: Stoned By Jews
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2012 at 8:04pm

Stoned by Jamaicans:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print