Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nuclear-tipped impotence (Read 132 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Nuclear-tipped impotence
May 14th, 2012 at 2:13pm

Joe Hockey, believe it or not, has actually embraced the phenomenon by acknowledging the fact we live on limited resources no matter how rich your illusions may lead you to believe.

TIME is the most precious of resources.

If we- as 'THE WESTERN WORLD' - continue to treat the rest as slaves they will come knocking... no one likes their time wasted and the terrorists have now proven the impotence of Nuclear Weapons!!

WAKE UP!!!

WASTING YOUR TIME WITH AN ARROGANT ATTITUDE WILL LEAD OUR KIDS TO WORLD WAR 3 AND WE ALL KNOW IT!!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Re: Nuclear-tipped impotence
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2012 at 2:14pm

WHO WANTS TO GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ?

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Re: Nuclear-tipped impotence
Reply #2 - May 14th, 2012 at 2:17pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on May 14th, 2012 at 2:14pm:
WHO WANTS TO GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ?

Can you promise to renounce terra nullis, stop bringing invasion to my country and others, stop pushing natives off their lands and stop enabling big business rape of my country?  Didn't think so - let me know when you are serious.

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print