Who is whipping who? (Read 7846 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Who is whipping who?
Feb 26th, 2012 at 8:20pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 26th, 2012 at 12:55pm:
Yeh that's why the worlds only superpower is getting themselves whipped by a small resistance movement in Afghanistan. Which according to the US's own reports only consisted of a few thousand members... remember that one do we?

Can you elaborate please Abu? I am interested to know what a great Islamic victory looks like.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Re: Who is whipping who?
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2012 at 9:52am

freediver wrote on Feb 26th, 2012 at 8:20pm:
I am interested to know what a great Islamic victory looks like.

It looks like this great victory by the Black Knight :

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2012 at 10:22pm

freediver wrote on Feb 26th, 2012 at 8:20pm:
abu_rashid wrote on Feb 26th, 2012 at 12:55pm:
Yeh that's why the worlds only superpower is getting themselves whipped by a small resistance movement in Afghanistan. Which according to the US's own reports only consisted of a few thousand members... remember that one do we?

Can you elaborate please Abu? I am interested to know what a great Islamic victory looks like.

Will look less like this:

and more like this:

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2012 at 11:27pm by falah »  

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2012 at 10:24pm

20 dead Americans? That is a great Islamic military victory? We get more Australians dying on the road every Christmas. More Muslims die each month from coconuts falling on their head.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2012 at 11:37pm

freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2012 at 10:24pm:
20 dead Americans? That is a great Islamic military victory? We get more Australians dying on the road every Christmas. More Muslims die each month from coconuts falling on their head.

20? That is not what this website says:

http://www.icasualties.org/OEF/index.aspx

2905 US-led soldiers killed in Afghanistan...and that does not even include mercenaries! Throw in the number of US soldiers who are permanently disabled, and you are looking at tens of thousands.

4804 US-led soldiers killed in Iraq...and that does not even include mercenaries! Throw in the number of US soldiers who are permanently disabled, and you are looking at tens of thousands.

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx

Cost of attacking Muslims countries to US economy since 2001?

$1.307 trillion.

http://costofwar.com/en/

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 8:11am

OK then, can you tell me what it might look like if the Muslims lost? Just so we can put this great victory into perspective.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 6:49pm

For a start the U.S wouldn't be begging the Talibaan to negotiate with them.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 7:46pm

So the difference between a great Islamic victory and a loss depends on which local Muslim groups the foreign occupiers talk to?

Not say, the presence of foreign military bases, the ability of foreign armies to come and go as they please, the ability of foreigners to dismiss and install governments at their discretion?

Not even whether those foriegn forces feel such sympathy for the locals that instead of waging conventional war, they actually help to rebuild the nation, set up civil administrations, elections etc?

Does this mean Muhammed established his caliphate by getting whipped by every tribe he came across?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #8 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 8:42pm

U.S can go whereever they please? LOL!

You're a victim fd.

They are being whipped, and like with the Soviets before them, they've been economically and politically ruined by their little escapade in Afghanistan.

The U.S will be withdrawing very soon, and handing the country back to the same people they took it from, ie. the rightful government, the Taliban.

The consortium of warlords that the U.S have currently installed will then slinker back into their little corner in the remote northern region, where they can practice their despicable inhuman acts upon one another.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 10:21pm

Other than who gets to sit at the table with the occupying forces while they figure out what to do with the country, is there anything significant that distinguishes a great Muslim military victory from a loss?

Is your great victory more of an imagined one about what might happen in the future rather than something that has actually happened?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #10 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 6:04am

The Taliban are not sitting at any table with the invading scum.

Please fd, do yourself a favour and actually read some news, save yourself the embarrassment.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 8:35am

I see. You got me there.

So the difference between a great Islamic victory and a defeat is not who gets to sit at the table with the occupying forces while they figure out what to do with the country, but rather who gets invited to sit at the table with the occupying forces while they figure out what to do with the country?

Any other subtle differences I may have overlooked? I appreciate you helping me learn to identify a glorious Islamic victory where the invading forces try to spin it to look like they won.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 4:26pm

freediver wrote on Feb 29th, 2012 at 8:35am:
I see. You got me there.

So the difference between a great Islamic victory and a defeat is not who gets to sit at the table with the occupying forces while they figure out what to do with the country, but rather who gets invited to sit at the table with the occupying forces while they figure out what to do with the country?

Any other subtle differences I may have overlooked? I appreciate you helping me learn to identify a glorious Islamic victory where the invading forces try to spin it to look like they won.

A conversation with Freediver makes about as much sense as this picture:

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 4:42pm

falah wrote on Feb 29th, 2012 at 4:26pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 29th, 2012 at 8:35am:
I see. You got me there.

A conversation with Freediver makes about as much sense as this picture:

http://brisray.com/optill/ascendd.jpg

Talking with Muslims about anything relating to Islam makes every converstation look like this.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 6:27pm

Abu is it incomprehensible to you that someone might have trouble seeing the great Islamic victories in Iraq and Afghanistan?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print