Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Back in action! Finally? (Read 1045 times)
perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Back in action! Finally?
Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:03pm

My apologies, I have been pretty much out of action, since early yesterday morning, owing to a few hick-ups experienced whilst changing over from one Telephone/Internet carrier, to another.

I am hopefully (?) now back in operation and have now updated my member details here, including my new email address, for PM's!
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:23pm by perceptions_now »  

IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Re: Finally? Back in action!
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:07pm

Welcome back!

Nothing out of the ordinary happened. You probably have a small backlog of abuse from longy. The usual animals rattled their cages. The righties all had brain explosions over the leadership squabble. Usual stuff.  Wink

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:22pm

Gist wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:07pm:
Welcome back!

Nothing out of the ordinary happened. You probably have a small backlog of abuse from longy. The usual animals rattled their cages. The righties all had brain explosions over the leadership squabble. Usual stuff.  Wink

That reminds me of my insurance background.

For those who are not aware, the insurance industry is built around two words - Sh!t Happens!

Btw, I'm still caught up with a few issues involving the change of carrier, so I may not have much time today, to spend on site.

That said, I will catch up & I would expect to see everything being orderly!

So, anyone thinking of not being orderly, should think again, as they could "earn a holiday"?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Back in action! Finally?
Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 6:13pm

Do you use the free email address your internet company gives you? That is a bad idea. Use gmail, hotmail, or even an ozpolitic account (gmail based). That way it can stick with you for life.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 6:21pm

perceptions_now wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:22pm:
Welcome back!

For those who are not aware, the insurance industry is built around two words - Sh!t Happens!

Btw, I'm still caught up with a few issues involving the change of carrier, so I may not have much time today, to spend on site.

So, anyone thinking of not being orderly, should think again, as they could "earn a holiday"?

gosh what will bobbythebat doooooooooo?

heaven forbid any of the kiddywinks get out of hand..naughty corner or chair???

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 6:40pm

perceptions_now wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:22pm:
Welcome back!

Is this you application for the job of opposition leader?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print