You're wasting your time DJ. You're dealing with the religiously devout. I was amazed at the response I got from a small business owner when the subject of climate change came up. He was totally worked up and ropable. A lot of these small business associations have been hijacked by the denialists. They just don't get any other information. He showed me his business association magazine and it was absolutely chock full of pseudoscience. He got quite angry when I explained that it was all nonsense. I could see that from a cursory glance at the articles.
They just don't "get" the fact that the science is as well accepted as the theory of gravitation, that every government or academic institute around the world endorses the position of Climate Science. It's taught in university courses the world around even including the University of Huntsville, Alabama (where John Christy is based) and there is no alternative view presented, because there
is no alternative view among professionals in the field.
From the UAH Academic course summaries
Quote:ATS 561 - Atmospheric Radiation I 3 hrs.
Fundamentals of terrestrial atmospheric radiation. Topics include: solar radiation at the top of the atmosphere, radiative transfer equation, gaseous absorption, scattering by molecules and particles, band models, transmittance along an inhomogeneous path, and microwave radiative transfer. Prerequisites: MA 238, PH 112 or equivalent or consent of instructor. When Offered: Spring
The "Denialist view" that exists in the public domain is not intended for a technical audience, generally because it doesn't have any technical content.