Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Environmental Sustainability Book Published (Read 651 times)
fionaheinrichs
New Member
*
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2
Sydney
Gender: female
New Environmental Sustainability Book Published
Jun 30th, 2011 at 1:22pm
 
The recent impassioned debate regarding the relationship between population growth and environmental sustainability has inspired the publication of a new book entitled:
Sleepwalking to Catastrophe: ‘Big Australia’, Immigration, Population Expansion and the Impossibility of Endless Economic Growth in a Finite World.
This was published on the internet last month under the URL:
sleepwalking-to-catastrophe.com
This book outlines the environmental crisis and subsequently proposes affirmative action.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
William2
New Member
*
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 14
Re: New Environmental Sustainability Book Published
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2011 at 5:06pm
 
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
I hope i can make a good performance today.I'm confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself briefly,I am 22 years old,born in a little village .I love play WOW and so crazy for mariah carey,I was graduated from a university last year. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation .I spend most of my time on study. and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
NOW, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in a city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities,
so I decided to change my job..And in april,I left there to mew york and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging things. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the resean why I come here to compete for this position.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
barnaby joe
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1992
euchareena
Re: New Environmental Sustainability Book Published
Reply #2 - Aug 23rd, 2011 at 5:10pm
 
don't ban this bot, it's far more interesting than most of the members on here
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Equitist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9632
NSW
Re: New Environmental Sustainability Book Published
Reply #3 - Aug 23rd, 2011 at 5:15pm
 


barnaby joe wrote on Aug 23rd, 2011 at 5:10pm:
don't ban this bot, it's far more interesting than most of the members on here




LOL...but almost twice as annoying!



Edited:
Hey, I think it's trying to sell us luggage and accessories made out of squirrels and light sabers: -

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1279507866



Back to top
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2011 at 5:21pm by Equitist »  

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print