Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain (Read 36590 times)
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:49pm
 

Quote:
[b]This has never happened before!



And you're 5 billion years old, and KNOW this for certain???


Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23619
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #16 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:51pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:49pm:
Quote:
[b]This has never happened before!



And you're 5 billion years old, and KNOW this for certain???




I don't know about 5 billion years, to be honest.  But I love how deniers will try to refute science that is available and provide NO EVIDENCE to the contrary. 

YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN that it didn't happen??
Back to top
 

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.
 
IP Logged
 
Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23818
Carlsbad, CA
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #17 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:53pm
 
"Extreme Rain"

Grin
Back to top
 

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #18 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:56pm
 
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 8:28am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 7:49am:
____ wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:51am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:43am:
I still say its Mother Nature woody.. how come these guys never mention her? its never a normal part of natural patterns. its always man made..

take comfort in the fact that we will SOON have a all mighty TAX to take care of it.. so you wont have to fret anymore..

wonder if it will go into reverse asap.. or will we have to wait a week or two do you think?...

have  someone up in Darwin and they had a cyclone warning.. she said it was a 4 downgraded to a 3 which by all accounts is not as bad as they are used too... I saw some of it on the news and it looked bad enough to me..she laughed when I got worried about her.lots of rain and wind.. but nothing out of the norm for this time of the year..



This is outside natural patterns, which prove this is caused by humans/ carbon pollution.

If you don't believe me, then read what the scientists are saying.


Climate War Costs, Food Shortages/ Crop Damage Cost, Infrastructure Damage Costs, Climate Refugee Costs, New Pests and Storms Cost, Climate Change Human Illness Costs. By Liberals and Nationals Denying Human Caused Climate Change Science, they are revealing they are financially reckless.




woody you like PANIC.. and they will tell you anything.. then 20 years from now they will say  hu hum we got it wrong..they are allowed to get it wrong.

I use commonsense I know its old fashioned and not too many have it these days..but as Noah knows... in 40 days and 40 nights the world as it was then was flooded..and I believe that was looooooooooooooong before manmade anything...

but look you believe what you like woody I have no problems with that..

but dont tell me to believe what scientists say when they have been discredited so many times.. and what we are seeing has gone on many times in the past billion or so years the planet has been in existence.

we havent the POWER mate we really havent..you believe it all you like but you and they or Al will never convince me.


did you know Christmas Island is the peak of a vulcano?......yes it is now how did that end up flooded?


wow, this is the first time I have heard Noah being used as proof that Climate Change is faux.

Well done Mellie, you've reached new heights!


Climate Change can't possibly be happening... look at all the rain we're getting!  And you said the world is warming...fools.

Wink




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEY SUCKER.SKIP..

WHY DONT YOU TRY TAKING YOUR'RE HEAD OUT OF THAT DARK PLACE AND READING THE POST BEFORE YOU ANSWER.


THE POST WAS ABOUT HUMAN CAUSE JUST LIKE THE SCIENTIST CLAIM.

I think I have made it quite clear where I stand on Human caused climate change

CLIMATE CHANGE is not new.. its has been going on for MILLIONS OF YEARS..

THIS IS FOR SUCKERS SKIP.   get it?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
simonhall1900
Senior Member
****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 314
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #19 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:57pm
 
Is "Extreme Rain" just like pissing down?   Grin
Back to top
 

Q: What is the difference between a bleeding heart left winger and a puppy?
A: A puppy stops whining after it grows up.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #20 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:58pm
 
The_Barnacle wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 10:57am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 7:49am:
I use commonsense I know its old fashioned and not too many have it these days..but as Noah knows... in 40 days and 40 nights the world as it was then was flooded..and I believe that was looooooooooooooong before manmade anything...




LMAO  Grin

I am actually quite gobsmacked. Using Noahs Ark to argue against what the worlds scientists are saying about global warming......
But then again I guess it is little different to the creationists arguing against what the worlds scientists are saying about evolution.




is someone meant to understand that?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy.
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 20882
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #21 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:01pm
 
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:56pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 8:28am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 7:49am:
____ wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:51am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:43am:
I still say its Mother Nature woody.. how come these guys never mention her? its never a normal part of natural patterns. its always man made..

take comfort in the fact that we will SOON have a all mighty TAX to take care of it.. so you wont have to fret anymore..

wonder if it will go into reverse asap.. or will we have to wait a week or two do you think?...

have  someone up in Darwin and they had a cyclone warning.. she said it was a 4 downgraded to a 3 which by all accounts is not as bad as they are used too... I saw some of it on the news and it looked bad enough to me..she laughed when I got worried about her.lots of rain and wind.. but nothing out of the norm for this time of the year..



This is outside natural patterns, which prove this is caused by humans/ carbon pollution.

If you don't believe me, then read what the scientists are saying.


Climate War Costs, Food Shortages/ Crop Damage Cost, Infrastructure Damage Costs, Climate Refugee Costs, New Pests and Storms Cost, Climate Change Human Illness Costs. By Liberals and Nationals Denying Human Caused Climate Change Science, they are revealing they are financially reckless.




woody you like PANIC.. and they will tell you anything.. then 20 years from now they will say  hu hum we got it wrong..they are allowed to get it wrong.

I use commonsense I know its old fashioned and not too many have it these days..but as Noah knows... in 40 days and 40 nights the world as it was then was flooded..and I believe that was looooooooooooooong before manmade anything...

but look you believe what you like woody I have no problems with that..

but dont tell me to believe what scientists say when they have been discredited so many times.. and what we are seeing has gone on many times in the past billion or so years the planet has been in existence.

we havent the POWER mate we really havent..you believe it all you like but you and they or Al will never convince me.


did you know Christmas Island is the peak of a vulcano?......yes it is now how did that end up flooded?


wow, this is the first time I have heard Noah being used as proof that Climate Change is faux.

Well done Mellie, you've reached new heights!


Climate Change can't possibly be happening... look at all the rain we're getting!  And you said the world is warming...fools.

Wink




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEY SUCKER.SKIP..

WHY DONT YOU TRY TAKING YOUR'RE HEAD OUT OF THAT DARK PLACE AND READING THE POST BEFORE YOU ANSWER.


THE POST WAS ABOUT HUMAN CAUSE JUST LIKE THE SCIENTIST CLAIM.

I think I have made it quite clear where I stand on Human caused climate change

CLIMATE CHANGE is not new.. its has been going on for MILLIONS OF YEARS..

THIS IS FOR SUCKERS SKIP.   get it?

LOL
Back to top
 

  freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
skippy.
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 20882
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #22 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:02pm
 
Do you ride the Unicorn down to the shops, codsy?
Back to top
 

  freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
skippy.
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 20882
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #23 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:05pm
 
LOL, cods was probably on the Ark bludging a free lift. Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 

  freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #24 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:06pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 1:17pm:
____ wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:51am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:43am:
I still say its Mother Nature woody.. how come these guys never mention her? its never a normal part of natural patterns. its always man made..

take comfort in the fact that we will SOON have a all mighty TAX to take care of it.. so you wont have to fret anymore..

wonder if it will go into reverse asap.. or will we have to wait a week or two do you think?...

have  someone up in Darwin and they had a cyclone warning.. she said it was a 4 downgraded to a 3 which by all accounts is not as bad as they are used too... I saw some of it on the news and it looked bad enough to me..she laughed when I got worried about her.lots of rain and wind.. but nothing out of the norm for this time of the year..



This is outside natural patterns, which prove this is caused by humans/ carbon pollution.

If you don't believe me, then read what the scientists are saying.


Climate War Costs, Food Shortages/ Crop Damage Cost, Infrastructure Damage Costs, Climate Refugee Costs, New Pests and Storms Cost, Climate Change Human Illness Costs. By Liberals and Nationals Denying Human Caused Climate Change Science, they are revealing they are financially reckless.


So you don't think that a drought ending has anything to do with increased rainfall Greens???

What exactly IS the 'natural patterns' for 2011???




natural patterns what a hope talk about clutching at straws..

I have already mentioned on here about why the Ancient Egyptians disappeared..all done by scientists not weather ones though more the archaeologist types but never the less years of science and discovery. and yes the reason being a drought one that lasted many many years something like we would never know about..

if scientist .. Al Gore!! can prove to everyone that natural patterns have been a part of the globes weather history for millions of years..

I would like to see that.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23818
Carlsbad, CA
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #25 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:06pm
 
simonhall1900 wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:57pm:
Is "Extreme Rain" just like pissing down?   Grin



It's today's equivalent.

They never had bad storms before we started manufacturing you know.

I think the three Ice Ages were just a light dusting of frost.
Back to top
 

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #26 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:08pm
 
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:51pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:49pm:
Quote:
[b]This has never happened before!



And you're 5 billion years old, and KNOW this for certain???




I don't know about 5 billion years, to be honest.  But I love how deniers will try to refute science that is available and provide NO EVIDENCE to the contrary.  

YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN that it didn't happen??




funny thing I thought the science had been refuted over and over again..

they cant even get the weather report right..lol..supposed to rain here again... wrong again...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy.
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 20882
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #27 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:10pm
 
Quote:
funny thing I thought the science had been refuted over and over again..


Only by retards, probably the offspring of the old world is flat brigade, watch out you dont fall off the side of the Earth,cods,LOL LOL LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 

  freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #28 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:11pm
 
simonhall1900 wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:57pm:
Is "Extreme Rain" just like pissing down?   Grin




was that the stuff that turned up in Qld and then last night in Darwin..

they keep putting funny names to rain now so I kind of lose count.. if its rain or maybe wind..sometimes simon they come together.. now that could be a pattern!!!. which makes it all very different and it gets called another name..cyclone is a goody then they call it the cyclone season... why ever did they do do you think???????must be a pattern..mmm could be!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
perceptions_now
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 11694
Perth  WA
Gender: male
Re: Climate Change Is the Culprit in Extreme Rain
Reply #29 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:12pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:49pm:
Quote:
This has never happened before!



And you're 5 billion years old
, and KNOW this for certain???





Actually, not a day over 2 billion!


Yes, unless you can tell me of another time "when the Earth was near Peaking its warming cycle AND there were 7 Billion+ humans on this planet?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print