Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33
Send Topic Print
Re: Climate Science (Read 80971 times)
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #210 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 1:49pm
 
Quote:
Yeah i know, ice core etc.....what I meant was that it's impossible to be 100% sure.....it's an estimate, after all there wasn't the equipment around then to be as sure of the measurements as there is now.....


It's not an estimate. It's an absolute measurement of the CO2 content of atmospheric gas trapped in bubbles within layers of ice.

Your comment about being impossible to be 100% certain is a red herring. We could say the same about the sun rising tomorrow. Nothing has a 100% certainty guaranteed.


Quote:
That still doesn't change the fact that we can't say (with any reasonable accuracy) how fast the temperatures have fallen and risen in the past, or for that matter how much the temperatures could increase in the future..


Well we can say that with reasonable good accuracy - using proxies, and I've never come across anyone as yet who has disputed the proxies (Deuterium proxies in the case of temperature).  Even climate denialists love to quote ice core data.

As far as the future is concerned, it will depend on the Greenhouse gas levels in the atmosphere, the solar irradiance and other factors such as whether we get a super volcano.

Of course there is a chance that we'll get a super volcano, but I wouldn't bet on it.  THe last one was about 74,000 years ago.

The solar irradiance is pretty predictable. If anything, it has been dropping off slightly in the last 30 years.

But the point is that the crux of the argument I've been making has nothing to do with past CO2 levels and paleotemperatures. They serve as confirmation, nothing more.

I've been talking about the fundamental physical properties of greenhouse gases.  
Back to top
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2010 at 1:54pm by muso »  

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #211 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 2:12pm
 
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 1:49pm:
Quote:
Yeah i know, ice core etc.....what I meant was that it's impossible to be 100% sure.....it's an estimate, after all there wasn't the equipment around then to be as sure of the measurements as there is now.....


It's not an estimate. It's an absolute measurement of the CO2 content of atmospheric gas trapped in bubbles within layers of ice.

Your comment about being impossible to be 100% certain is a red herring. We could say the same about the sun rising tomorrow. Nothing has a 100% certainty guaranteed.


Quote:
That still doesn't change the fact that we can't say (with any reasonable accuracy) how fast the temperatures have fallen and risen in the past, or for that matter how much the temperatures could increase in the future..


Well we can say that with reasonable good accuracy - using proxies, and I've never come across anyone as yet who has disputed the proxies (Deuterium proxies in the case of temperature).  Even climate denialists love to quote ice core data.

As far as the future is concerned, it will depend on the Greenhouse gas levels in the atmosphere, the solar irradiance and other factors such as whether we get a super volcano.

Of course there is a chance that we'll get a super volcano, but I wouldn't bet on it.  THe last one was about 74,000 years ago.

The solar irradiance is pretty predictable. If anything, it has been dropping off slightly in the last 30 years.

But the point is that the crux of the argument I've been making has nothing to do with past CO2 levels and paleotemperatures. They serve as confirmation, nothing more.

I've been talking about the fundamental physical properties of greenhouse gases.  



Look I'll accept that the ppm was around 280...that's close enough for the purposes of measuring the change between then and now.....

But don't expect me to believe that it was EXACTLY 280ppm in the year 1850.....It could have been 278ppm or 282ppm...and you know that too...especially since the current technology doesn't allow for the scientists to point a 2mm spot on an ice core and say "that bit represents May 7th 1850.....

I've already said the figure of 280ppm is ok with me.....
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #212 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 2:40pm
 
OK,

In that case you've already said that the temperature increase has been about right for a doubling of CO2, and (as I understand it) you accept that we haven't had a doubling of CO2 since 1850.

The difference is due to feedbacks.  There are many ways we can confirm the approximate magnitude of the feedbacks. Mount Pinatubo also helped us to understand that.

OK -  For a business as usual scenario, we'll end up doubling the CO2 from preindustrial levels by about 2050 - or 2070 for the very best scenarios (where we've managed to transition to renewable energy sources).

Let's get one thing straight (you might know it already) - I'm not a commie. I don't want to redistribute wealth. I don't want to donate huge sums of money to inept governments. I'd rather keep what money I make (thank you very much) - and  I've never taken a government handout at any stage of my life.

I am in a position where I understand the science, and I would prefer to avert the kind of severe problems that we'll be facing.

The solution to this problem is to build renewable energy infrastructure and to maintain an active economy so that we can have the resources to tackle this problem. Some of the solutions to this issue will be high cost.

Technology has changed in the past and it will change in the future.  Our civilisation has landed man on the moon and delivered an information superhighway.

I'm not about to see all this go to waste. I want to see space exploration in future. I want humanity to start colonising space and expanding throughout the galaxy. That's my dream, and the main reason I'd sooner see humanity survive.   

Now in some respects, it's immaterial what you actually believe. As long as you want to see less reliance on fossil fuels, that's good enough for me.

I'm just trying to explain teh scientific basis, because there are people out there who have taken what is a relatively straightforward issue and confused people big-time.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #213 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 2:55pm
 
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 2:40pm:
OK,

In that case you've already said that the temperature increase has been about right for a doubling of CO2, and (as I understand it) you accept that we haven't had a doubling of CO2 since 1850.

The difference is due to feedbacks.  There are many ways we can confirm the approximate magnitude of the feedbacks. Mount Pinatubo also helped us to understand that.

OK -  For a business as usual scenario, we'll end up doubling the CO2 from preindustrial levels by about 2050 - or 2070 for the very best scenarios (where we've managed to transition to renewable energy sources).

Let's get one thing straight (you might know it already) - I'm not a commie. I don't want to redistribute wealth. I don't want to donate huge sums of money to inept governments. I'd rather keep what money I make (thank you very much) - and  I've never taken a government handout at any stage of my life.

I am in a position where I understand the science, and I would prefer to avert the kind of severe problems that we'll be facing.

The solution to this problem is to build renewable energy infrastructure and to maintain an active economy so that we can have the resources to tackle this problem. Some of the solutions to this issue will be high cost.

Technology has changed in the past and it will change in the future.  Our civilisation has landed man on the moon and delivered an information superhighway.

I'm not about to see all this go to waste. I want to see space exploration in future. I want humanity to start colonising space and expanding throughout the galaxy. That's my dream, and the main reason I'd sooner see humanity survive.  

Now in some respects, it's immaterial what you actually believe. As long as you want to see less reliance on fossil fuels, that's good enough for me.

I'm just trying to explain teh scientific basis, because there are people out there who have taken what is a relatively straightforward issue and confused people big-time.


Well I actually accepted YOUR idea that a doubling of Co2 levels would produce a warming of slightly less than 1 degree C..
And added that:
"But my point is the same.....YES the temps are increasing..but it's still been by no more than 0.95% of a degree, between 1850 and 2000 (or even about 0.75 degrees)...."

And so, last time I check we were a little below 400ppm..

0.75 degree C is within the range of 'doubling C02 produces slightly less than 1 degree C of warming"....

Unless there is a PRECISE definition of 'slightly' that I have heard of???
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #214 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:26pm
 
Not quite.

The CO2 level has increased from 280ppm to say 387ppm between 1850 and the present. That's only 37%, or roughly 1/3 of the way towards a doubling.

The warming due to CO2 for that increase should be approximately 0.3 degrees C.  (It's not exactly linear by the way.) That's based on 1750 rather than 1850, but the difference is small.

Observed warming was around 0.8 degrees since the start of industrialisation (1750 is most often quoted).  Do you want me to show the calculation?

Now that method results in a climate sensitivity of 2.1, but it's not quite that easy though, because there are all kinds of other effects including aerosols and variations in solar irradiance.

You can also use Ice Age data to come up with a similar value for Climate sensitivity.  Some papers show large variations. For example, Ganopolski and Schneider von Deimling (2008) show a range of 1.3 to 6.8 °C for climate sensitivity determined by this approach.

A question for you - Which greenhouse gas is most responsible for the warming of the Earth? Can you put a figure on it?
Back to top
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:33pm by muso »  

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #215 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:47pm
 
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:26pm:
Not quite.

The CO2 level has increased from 280ppm to say 387ppm between 1850 and the present. That's only 37%, or roughly 1/3 of the way towards a doubling.

The warming due to CO2 for that increase should be approximately 0.3 degrees C.  (It's not exactly linear by the way.) That's based on 1750 rather than 1850, but the difference is small.

Observed warming was around 0.8 degrees since the start of industrialisation (1750 is most often quoted).  Do you want me to show the calculation?

Now that method results in a climate sensitivity of 2.1, but it's not quite that easy though, because there are all kinds of other effects including aerosols and variations in solar irradiance.

You can also use Ice Age data to come up with a similar value for Climate sensitivity.  Some papers show large variations. For example, Ganopolski and Schneider von Deimling (2008) show a range of 1.3 to 6.8 °C for climate sensitivity determined by this approach.

A question for you - Which greenhouse gas is most responsible for the warming of the Earth? Can you put a figure on it?



I can accept that.....however it's still close enough to the 0.5 to 0.75 used by geologists and archeologists to be still within the range of 'non-human' action....

However, I think you may have missed my point re: 'continued' warming...
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #216 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:27pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:47pm:
1. I can accept that.....however it's still close enough to the 0.5 to 0.75 used by geologists and archeologists to be still within the range of 'non-human' action....

2. However, I think you may have missed my point re: 'continued' warming...


Once again, it's not primary evidence. The primary evidence is the physical property of the CO2 molecule and the water molecule to absorb Long Wave Infrared radiation and re-emit it at all angles. Now that can be measured.

The past temperatures are........ well over and done with.  The paleo data just serves as additional confirmation of climate sensitivity. The actual climate sensitivity is the most difficult thing to measure accurately.

If you want a better confirmation, you just need to actually measure the outgoing Longwave Infrared that's escaping into space. You can plot that against wavelength, and there you can see exactly what's happening over time. We can do that of course, using satellite data.

2. OK - Explain what you mean.

3. Answer my question.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #217 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 5:17pm
 
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:27pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:47pm:
1. I can accept that.....however it's still close enough to the 0.5 to 0.75 used by geologists and archeologists to be still within the range of 'non-human' action....

2. However, I think you may have missed my point re: 'continued' warming...


Once again, it's not primary evidence. The primary evidence is the physical property of the CO2 molecule and the water molecule to absorb Long Wave Infrared radiation and re-emit it at all angles. Now that can be measured.

The past temperatures are........ well over and done with.  The paleo data just serves as additional confirmation of climate sensitivity. The actual climate sensitivity is the most difficult thing to measure accurately.

If you want a better confirmation, you just need to actually measure the outgoing Longwave Infrared that's escaping into space. You can plot that against wavelength, and there you can see exactly what's happening over time. We can do that of course, using satellite data.

2. OK - Explain what you mean.

3. Answer my question.



2. There is no actual way to say for certain that the temperatures will continue to rise in the future...for ALL we know global warming may reverse itself after 2015.....

3. best guess is actually water vapour...
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
perceptions_now
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 11694
Perth  WA
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #218 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:06pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 5:17pm:
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:27pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:47pm:
1. I can accept that.....however it's still close enough to the 0.5 to 0.75 used by geologists and archeologists to be still within the range of 'non-human' action....

2. However, I think you may have missed my point re: 'continued' warming...


Once again, it's not primary evidence. The primary evidence is the physical property of the CO2 molecule and the water molecule to absorb Long Wave Infrared radiation and re-emit it at all angles. Now that can be measured.

The past temperatures are........ well over and done with.  The paleo data just serves as additional confirmation of climate sensitivity. The actual climate sensitivity is the most difficult thing to measure accurately.

If you want a better confirmation, you just need to actually measure the outgoing Longwave Infrared that's escaping into space. You can plot that against wavelength, and there you can see exactly what's happening over time. We can do that of course, using satellite data.

2. OK - Explain what you mean.

3. Answer my question.



2. There is no actual way to say for certain that the temperatures will continue to rise in the future...for ALL we know global warming may reverse itself after 2015.....

3. best guess is actually water vapour...


I don't know about your time frame, but I can guarantee that when this cycle of Global warming is finished, the Climate WILL REVERSE & GO INTO THE NEXT ICE AGE.

The questions are we slowing or speeding that event from becoming reality and which option is worse Warming or Cooling?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #219 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:13pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 5:17pm:
2. There is no actual way to say for certain that the temperatures will continue to rise in the future...for ALL we know global warming may reverse itself after 2015.....

3. best guess is actually water vapour...


2. Why 2015? What's your basis for that argument? - that the laws of physics may change? - or that there will be a super volcano eruption?  

I've just explained the physical basis behind the greenhouse effect - is there something I forgot to mention?

Quote:
I don't know about your time frame, but I can guarantee that when this cycle of Global warming is finished, the Climate WILL REVERSE &  GO INTO THE NEXT ICE AGE.


As far as the ice age (technically glaciation) is concerned, that's thousands , maybe even tens of thousand of years away on the basis of the Milankovich cycles. Nothing we do can affect the Milankovich cycles which are basically orbital variations and tilt variations that affect how much radiation we receive from the sun.

There is also nothing that we can do to affect the sun itself. The sun will continue to cycle through minima and maxima approximately every 11 years (and the other minor cycles)

3. Water vapour is correct. There is no need to guess. It's possible to measure the contribution of water vapour quite accurately. This is basically a fact that is well established. Of course the relative contribution varies according to the humidity and the relative position in the atmospheric column. Cold air has a low water dewpoint. (It's bone dry in the upper stratosphere)

So if water vapour is the major Greenhouse gas, what is the overall contribution to the greenhouse effect in percent, do you think?

Also what do you think the climate sensitivity is likely to be for a doubling in CO2 ? (That's expressed in degrees C.)

Let me know if I'm coming across as aggressive. That's not my intention. I'm trying to explain the physical basis in a non-adversarial environment.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:24pm by muso »  

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #220 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:40pm
 
perceptions_now wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:06pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 5:17pm:
muso wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:27pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:47pm:
1. I can accept that.....however it's still close enough to the 0.5 to 0.75 used by geologists and archeologists to be still within the range of 'non-human' action....

2. However, I think you may have missed my point re: 'continued' warming...


Once again, it's not primary evidence. The primary evidence is the physical property of the CO2 molecule and the water molecule to absorb Long Wave Infrared radiation and re-emit it at all angles. Now that can be measured.

The past temperatures are........ well over and done with.  The paleo data just serves as additional confirmation of climate sensitivity. The actual climate sensitivity is the most difficult thing to measure accurately.

If you want a better confirmation, you just need to actually measure the outgoing Longwave Infrared that's escaping into space. You can plot that against wavelength, and there you can see exactly what's happening over time. We can do that of course, using satellite data.

2. OK - Explain what you mean.

3. Answer my question.



2. There is no actual way to say for certain that the temperatures will continue to rise in the future...for ALL we know global warming may reverse itself after 2015.....

3. best guess is actually water vapour...


I don't know about your time frame, but I can guarantee that when this cycle of Global warming is finished, the Climate WILL REVERSE & GO INTO THE NEXT ICE AGE.

The questions are we slowing or speeding that event from becoming reality and which option is worse Warming or Cooling?



Cooling is very much worse than warming...

And the time line was conjectural....pick any date you like...

I used 2015 simply to make the point that we cannot tell what will happen in the future.....
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #221 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:35am
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:40pm:
Cooling is very much worse than warming...

And the time line was conjectural....pick any date you like...

I used 2015 simply to make the point that we cannot tell what will happen in the future.....


Some very vague statements.  We cannot tell everything that will happen in the future - correct, but there are things we can predict with a high degree of certainty on the basis of current information.

We can predict that if we allow atmospheric carbon dioxide levels to increase, there will be a subsequent increase in radiative forcing which will (on average) result in the atmosphere becoming more laden with water vapour. This in turn will result in additional warming.

Those are some specific things that we can predict. There are also some actions that we can take.

The Buddhists put it rather well. Paraphrased,  all the suffering in the world is generally caused by two factors -

1. The failure to take action on those things which are within your sphere of influence.

2. Undue concern for that which is beyond your control.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
gizmo_2655
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16010
South West NSW
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #222 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:46am
 
muso wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:35am:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:40pm:
Cooling is very much worse than warming...

And the time line was conjectural....pick any date you like...

I used 2015 simply to make the point that we cannot tell what will happen in the future.....


Some very vague statements.  We cannot tell everything that will happen in the future - correct, but there are things we can predict with a high degree of certainty on the basis of current information.

We can predict that if we allow atmospheric carbon dioxide levels to increase, there will be a subsequent increase in radiative forcing which will (on average) result in the atmosphere becoming more laden with water vapour. This in turn will result in additional warming.

Those are some specific things that we can predict. There are also some actions that we can take.

The Buddhists put it rather well. Paraphrased,  all the suffering in the world is generally caused by two factors -

1. The failure to take action on those things which are within your sphere of influence.

2. Undue concern for that which is beyond your control.  


"based on current information"...yes and that's exactly my point...

And if the current information is incomplete or the factors change??
Remember, chaos theory and the 'butterfly effect'...
Back to top
 

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #223 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:48am
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:46am:
"based on current information"...yes and that's exactly my point...

And if the current information is incomplete or the factors change??
Remember, chaos theory and the 'butterfly effect'...


Chaos theory only applies to chaotic systems such as weather forecasting. When it comes to global mean temperatures (and particularly ocean acidification) that's as close to being deterministic as you can get. It's cut and dried.

Tell me - Where does chaos theory come into radiative forcing?

You're trying to make an argument for doing absolutely nothing on the basis that nothing is 100% certain.

Well, that's just how the world is, and we make decisions based on less than 100% certain knowledge all the time.

For example, when you order a new car that takes 3 months, you're basing that decision on the fact that you'll be alive when the car arrives - and for the average person, the uncertainty involved is much much more than that associated with radiative forcing and the predicted changes associated with an increase in atmospheric CO2.

Cities plan the construction of new buildings costing billions of dollars each. In many cases, it's by no means certain that an earthquake won't come along and wipe it out. So by your example, we should say - Let's study earthquakes a lot more. We don't have enough data yet. It's not 100% certain, so we'll stop all urban construction projects.  


As a society, we usually make these kinds of decision based on risk management.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
mozzaok
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 6741
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Climate Science
Reply #224 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:25pm
 
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:46am:
muso wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:35am:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 10:40pm:
Cooling is very much worse than warming...

And the time line was conjectural....pick any date you like...

I used 2015 simply to make the point that we cannot tell what will happen in the future.....


Some very vague statements.  We cannot tell everything that will happen in the future - correct, but there are things we can predict with a high degree of certainty on the basis of current information.

We can predict that if we allow atmospheric carbon dioxide levels to increase, there will be a subsequent increase in radiative forcing which will (on average) result in the atmosphere becoming more laden with water vapour. This in turn will result in additional warming.

Those are some specific things that we can predict. There are also some actions that we can take.

The Buddhists put it rather well. Paraphrased,  all the suffering in the world is generally caused by two factors -

1. The failure to take action on those things which are within your sphere of influence.

2. Undue concern for that which is beyond your control.  


"based on current information"...yes and that's exactly my point...

And if the current information is incomplete or the factors change??
Remember, chaos theory and the 'butterfly effect'...



Good point, a moth just broke wind in Siberia, and the resultant gale has blown your objections away.

Perhaps the denialists are just following Christ's last instruction, shouted down to them as he floated bodily into space,
"Don't do anything , 'til I get back."
Back to top
 

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33
Send Topic Print