Soren wrote on Apr 19
th, 2010 at 7:30pm:
muso wrote on Apr 19
th, 2010 at 4:16pm:
On top of what everything? Didn't you read the House of Commons Report?
There was no data manipulation. Wake up to yourself. The Russian Secret service obviously have managed to whitewash you pretty well.
That is beautiful!
Thatcher sets up climate research to discredit the miners. As always, the idea gets out of hand, apocalypse is forecast, the world will drown and fry within a century, it was prophesied to great applause, Nobel Prizes all round and an Oscar thrown in to show that the scientific and 'artistic' communities at least, have reached consensus.
But then those damn Russkies, once again under the bed - or whatever it is this time that they happen to be hiding under - are trying to scuttle it all. It's Shtarker, I tell you, Chief. The KGB/Kaos tranformed itself in more ways than one since Thatcher's days and they have turned their minds to discrediting AGW to save Russia's oil and coal income (presumambly), or for some other reason, the science is not yet settled on
that one.
Did you know that Joseph Heller was a writer on Get Smart? AGW is the new Catch 22. Absolutely unfalsifiable. That is brilliant for a supposedly scientific thesis. Very elegant, congratulations.
You know what? I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you understand the science. You just like being contrarian. You don't like people telling you that you must do something for your own good.
Well join the club. Do you think I totally accept every official view just because it's official?
Do you think I enjoy telling you what I know to be the truth?
I've never fitted willingly into any mould. I am the person who refuses to accept how to vote cards from any political party because I make up my own mind on issues before the day.
I'm the person who absconded from University pracs (going back a few years now) because I preferred the company of a certain girl, and wrote them up the day before the assessment. (My final mark didn't suffer)
I'm also the person who almost got arrested in part of Africa for speaking my mind about an Army General who was a buffoon.
My position on religion is obviously non conventional.
So if you just like arguing against the establishment, you're wasting your time with me.
I haven't even been to any public Global Warming presentations, so you can't accuse me of being brainwashed. (OK I went to one and was bored shitless)