OK, as this site, and every thread is being consumed by cut and paste propaganda from Global Warming denialists, I decided, in Muso's absence, to make a place to put all these, "opinions", in one place, so real ideas on environmental issues do not get sidetracked with this rubbish all the time.
I will put a link to real climate website, which is a good resource to see these lies debunked by working climate scientists, so that any interested in facts can get those as well as the conspirinut theories.
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2007/05/start-here/If you go to that site you can get real science, from real scientists, if you prefer that over the young earthers in their tractor shed institutes, that the denialists champion.
You can also scroll down the page to find the scientific debunking of all these denialist myths that we see spread.
I guess that the denialists have given up on ufo's, and moon landing hoax, and 9/11 hoax, and evolution is the devil's theory stuff, for the present, to concentrate on a bit of good old science bashing, with their global warming swindle theory, so if you want to see it, it will be here.
If you want to see it debunked, go to the Real Climate site link, or wait for our mod Muso to come back, and politely demolish their "ideas".
I am sorry, but I have given up being polite to loons, they are a one way street, they only ever hear what they want to, and that sort of people are not ones I wish to engage with.