I suggest you don't lie Skip.
The proof is there for people to see you dismissed OUT OF HAND what was said because of who the journalist was.
Quote:Its ridiculous to even try and refute Akermans story, the bloke spends all his time trolling for what he calls "reputable scientists" who are confusionalists while on the other side of the ledger we have thousands of scientists saying Akerman and all his cronies are wrong.
Most of the words in that article are Akermans, a climate confusionalist, how could anybody believe what he said wasn't a continuation of his campaign to ridicule the climate change crisis.
just one of many.

As for mantra.
I suggest you read her comments on another related topic.

I told you I read all her comments.
Quote:Yes we've got to do something, but not support a simplistic spiel which is going to cost Australians billions and will make absolutely no difference to our environment or reduce pollution.
From this topic.
Quote:The Federal Government will be raking in an extra $11 billion in taxes - I don't know about the States - and already there is a demand by the coal companies for $10 billion. For what?
The government itself doesn't even believe in what they're saying.
from this topic
Quote:Maybe those who aren't advocating one scenario or the other are those who are prepared to change their views when there is proof that taxing us through the roof will alter the climate. The wealthy will still keep using as much energy as they need for their comfort, but there will be many more people suffer as a result of this. In NSW alone there are about 180,000 people who can't afford electricity - which is disgraceful.
In NSW coal fired power stations aren't regulated for emissions, and we know that above a certain level, CO2 causes heavy pollution - yet we are being forced to pay 20% more for our energy - for what - so the power stations can chug along unrestricted with unsafe levels of emissions and continue to increase their profits. How will this alter the climate for the better?
You have even said yourself Muso this new goal to change the climate has nothing to do with the environment which means we are being misled.
from another topic.
Oh and theres a comment on the UN as well but I'm not looking for that one for you... you can do that yourself.
As for your comment... I've already pointed out to you b4 we don't always disagree, but hey... you are incapable of mutual courtesy.