Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Alarmists beget new political party in Oz (Read 2578 times)
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Alarmists beget new political party in Oz
Reply #15 - Jul 24th, 2009 at 11:50pm
 
Not on this topic  Grin
Only the shallow would think that.
You can fool some of the people with ridicule and crap...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy
Ex Member


Re: Alarmists beget new political party in Oz
Reply #16 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 10:41am
 
Quote:
running rings around  Grendel I see..


What else is new. Grin
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Alarmists beget new political party in Oz
Reply #17 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 3:38pm
 
Anyone I see chasing their tail running in continuous circles I'd be inclined to call the mental health department about.

yet again another pointless off toplc flame by Skipeee Cheesy

Cant think cant debate....

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print