Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print
Grendel: man cannot control the climate (Read 13732 times)
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #60 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 1:41pm
 
not flustered bozo

dont lie.

look up the stuff I posted b4 on it.

Oh right...  it doesn't support your pov.  Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #61 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 1:50pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 1:41pm:
not flustered bozo

dont lie.

look up the stuff I posted b4 on it.

Oh right...  it doesn't support your pov.  Grin Grin Grin


OK,

So let me get this straight, your definition of lying now includes asking questions, and quoting direct from Hadley Centre with absolutely no interpretation whatsoever?

Seems like a strange definition. Why should I look up your doctored data when I can get it straight from Hadley Centre, who issues the data you're quoting anyway? Better to get it straight from the more appropriate end of the horse don't you think?  

If they say that the temperature trend has not been cooling, that's good enough for me.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2009 at 2:11pm by muso »  

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
mozzaok
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 6741
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #62 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 2:47pm
 
Quote:
I have no doubt I have read more on the subject and understood more of it than you will in your entire lifetime.  Despite the lies and hypocrisy etc from you an Bozo about what I know and think.
-Grendel

I don't doubt that you actually believe this Grendel, it is just that the scientific institutes you seem to rely on for data, also offer treatises on advanced banjo pluckin', pig callin', and bible interpretin', and intelajunt deezine.

Soooooeeee, can ya skweel lak a pig?
dang a dang dang dang, plunk a plunk plunk plunk.

Back to top
 

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!
 
IP Logged
 
Amadd
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Mo

Posts: 6217
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #63 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 2:51pm
 
Quote:
In regard to the moon landing - there will always be a question mark beside this "amazing" achievement. They've never managed to get back there and strangely - NASA has lost the original photos.


They did get back there 5 more times - according NASA that is.

Or was it all a hoax?  Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0

Mythbusters did an episode on that conspiracy. It's worth taking a look at if you seriously question the moon landings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mefEKqzq8cg


...and what a great reply by Buzz, showing that he still has "the right stuff"  Grin


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #64 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 4:43pm
 
OK Bozo my reference to you lying this time was about saying I was flustered.
Remember that lie?
I mean you have so many to recall.
DWMT clown.

Oh and BTW I haven't doctored any data  and unlike you I can read a graph properly.  I can even tell when they don't document it properly.

yet another of your lies.

Mozz...  I read from both sides of the debate...
Now piss off you're starting to bother me.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mozzaok
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 6741
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #65 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 5:45pm
 
Quote:
OK Bozo my reference to you lying this time was about saying I was flustered.
-Grendel

Sure you were referring to that Grendel, I believe you.
Is that annoying to hear?
Do you believe me?
Just keep repositioning on the run, we are used to it.
Back to top
 

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #66 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 5:52pm
 
yawn... 
It's the truth.
Don't believe me... you believe enough other rubbish anyway.

I've never repositioned.
Don't have to when you tell the truth.

Did I already tell you to piss off?  oh yeah... your ever more personal vendetta is irksome.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mozzaok
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 6741
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #67 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 5:53pm
 
BTW Grendel, in typical craven fashion, you evaded responding to this, pretty pertinent question, that I posed to you earlier.
I will repeat it, as denialism seems to inspire poor memory, if the repeating of debunked lies is any indication.

Enlighten me grendel, give me your top three reasons for believing the IPCC is performing a global con job.

That is your contention after all.

Too tough for someone as widely read, and comprehensively ionformed on the subject as yourself to tackle is it?

Back to top
 

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #68 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 5:58pm
 
How long ago was that?
Are you sure I actually saw it...  I mean you wouldn't name call and carry on without being sure of something...  right?

I'm pretty sure I addressed that Mozz...  go fetch.
In fact I'm pretty certain I did.
Hmmm. Perhaps mantra answered it for me.

BTW in lieu of repeating myself... I don't think your question comes anywhere near addressing what I think.  I'm not a conspiranut.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #69 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 6:04pm
 
wait no I did reply...


Quote:
So you think everyone who is just plain wrong have ulterior motives?

Oh that's right...  of course you do.


Still cant work out what I think eh?
Your question was garbage.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mozzaok
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 6741
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #70 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 6:08pm
 
Well Grendel, are you lying, or just mistaken?

The question is on page 2 of this thread, and you have not offered any answer at all.
It seems that memory theory is gaining more credence.

Now previously I have stated that when ever you are faced with addressing something you can't cope with, you avoid, evade, and abuse, and so far you live up to that without exception.

How about you make a positive change, and just answer the damn question for a change.
For someone who is so supposedly assured of his position, you seem very wary about actually backing yourself, in being able to provide an adequate response.
Back to top
 

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #71 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 6:13pm
 
Ah Mozz...  I just posted what my reply was.

Did you miss it again.  Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #72 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 8:32pm
 
Grendel,

You certainly didn't comment on my post. Doesn't it give you a clue? Doesn't it even make you think twice about it when the Hadley Centre, who actually issued the data you keep posting came up with a comment that is at odds with what you are saying and what you read on your sitez?

Or is it a question of accepting the data and rejecting their commentary?
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #73 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 8:44pm
 
Bozo....  you need to have a holiday...  what are you on about now?

Mozz was asking me about commenting on his question nothing to do with you.

I suggest if your hung up on the graph you just posted that you reread what I said, then go fetch the info I posted about such information before.

Or take a bex and have a good lie down.
Your confusing yourself.

Oh and BTW I don't own a site..  Cheesy
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2009 at 8:56pm by Grendel »  
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Grendel: man cannot control the climate
Reply #74 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 9:25pm
 
You know what I'm asking about, but you just dodge the difficult questions. I don't want to see what you cut and pasted previously. I'm more interested in what the scientists who issued the data said about it.

The 'sitez' I'm talking about are the disinformation sites you continually cut and paste from.

And you need a holiday from disinformation. Well I wont be posting much in the next month - I'll be off-continent, so you won't have so many hard questions to face up to.

The difference with me is that when I get a hard question, I want to find the right answer to it.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print